Fabulous 50TH Festivities With Friends and Family 3/30/2022 It's a Wrap and Will I Be Back????

For those of you who don't follow us on YouTube, I will definitely update you all soon...

I think I know already from your sneak peek on IG... :rolleyes1

She started kindergarten this year, lost her first tooth, turned 6 and moved into a new house. She's growing up so fast!!!

Aw, so cute. Ava was Aurora for Halloween :love:

For our entrees, I had the Roasted Tomato and Feta Quiche, with spinach, feta, and roasted tomato baked in a delicate pastry crust.

Ooooohhh…that looks yummy. I had a reservation here in October that I ended up cancelling but maybe I should have kept it!

Did you all know this was a thing??? You can have Joffrey's delivered to your front door.

I just got a bunch of Joffrey's at Marshall's :goodvibes Do you have a Marshall's near you?? We have the BEST one in our town.

Maybe having breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe is a big Christmas thing in December. I've seen families show up in their best clothes to take Christmas pictures at the GF and at WL.
That could definitely explain it!!!!

Aw so good to see Gia and glad you got pictures of her! Love the shoes and wig lol.
LOL! She looked fabulous.

I think I know already from your sneak peek on IG... :rolleyes1
Hee! Hee!

Aw, so cute. Ava was Aurora for Halloween :love:
Love that they were both Disney princesses.

Ooooohhh…that looks yummy. I had a reservation here in October that I ended up cancelling but maybe I should have kept it!
Honestly, Kelly, GFC is always a winner!

I just got a bunch of Joffrey's at Marshall's :goodvibes Do you have a Marshall's near you?? We have the BEST one in our town.
I didn't know this! I'll have to check it out!

Oh sweet Gia. I do miss seeing her. She looks fabulous. And if you wanna sneak her to Disney in December I know another not so little girl that would love that 🙂

Joe and I love it here so much and are a bit sad we couldn't get a reservation for December. I guess the news about this hidden gem has gotten out
We ate here in September and got a reservation about an hour before we ate there so there is hope

Our server even brought us extra as soon as we told her how much we loved them. For our entrees, I had the Roasted Tomato and Feta Quiche, with spinach, feta, and roasted tomato baked in a delicate pastry crust. This was a new to me dish and I absolutely loved it.
Oh I had the exact same thing. So good! Hit the breakfast spot

Did you all know this was a thing??? You can have Joffrey's delivered to your front door.
I ordered some for Jason for Christmas a few years ago. I think I got the Poly and Jiko blends if I remember right. I know its not in Disney anymore but you can order ice cream from Ample Hills too if some famous Disney youtubers wanted to do that one 🧁

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
I fell so in the know for once. So, so happy for all of you!!! ❤

In other news, I wanted to share with you some pics of Gia from Halloween. We haven't seen her much this past year and have really missed her. We used to post so much about her and wanted to assure you all that she's just wonderful. She started kindergarten this year, lost her first tooth, turned 6 and moved into a new house. She's growing up so fast!!!
So nice to see Gia! She is such a big girl now. Love her Cinderella outfit for Halloween! :)
This morning, we started with breakfast at one of our favorites, the Grand Floridian Cafe. Joe and I love it here so much and are a bit sad we couldn't get a reservation for December.
You may get a cancellation a few days out. Don't give up.
Good morning friends! I am so excited to FINALLY be able to share our BIG news!!!!!!!!
I know I already said on You Tube but Congratulations!!!! You two are going to be awesome grandparents. :goodvibes

Just think of all the Disney things you’re going to buy. It will be so much fun. :)
I know, right! 🙂

Good looks amazing as Cinderella. Glad to hear she’s is doing well and congratulations again on the baby news. Exciting times ahead for Grandpa Joe and Mimi
We're over the moon. I know I keep saying that but we are just so excited.

Oh sweet Gia. I do miss seeing her. She looks fabulous. And if you wanna sneak her to Disney in December I know another not so little girl that would love that 🙂
Her parents just took her to Disney this past weekend. They may meet up with us in January...You could meet up with us too...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

We ate here in September and got a reservation about an hour before we ate there so there is hope
This is good to hear.

I ordered some for Jason for Christmas a few years ago. I think I got the Poly and Jiko blends if I remember right. I know its not in Disney anymore but you can order ice cream from Ample Hills too if some famous Disney youtubers wanted to do that one 🧁
OMG! That's right! Joe and I should TOTALLY do that!!!! You're so smart. Maybe you should be our manager.

Congratulations on the grand baby news!
Thank you so much Caroline!!!!

HAHA it's fun AND expensive!
I can only imagine.

So nice to see Gia! She is such a big girl now. Love her Cinderella outfit for Halloween! :)
She looked so cute.

I know I already said on You Tube but Congratulations!!!! You two are going to be awesome grandparents. :goodvibes
Thanks Susan! We can't wait!!!

Hangar Bar is always a good time and we had so much fun meeting up with our friends, Staci and Paul. I ordered the Autumn Smash and Joe had some sort of Halloween flight. Mine was the definite winner and it wouldn't be the last time I had a few of them this trip. So, stay tuned for that!!!

After a wonderful afternoon with friends, Joe and I made a stop at the Lava Lounge for another round of drinks and some delicious cheese sticks. We did some shopping and all too soon it was time to meet up with Matt, Kari, and Tim for dinner at Wine Bar George. I can't remember what Tim ordered but the rest of us shared the Mac and Cheese bites and The Big Board - serves 2 or more Chef's selection of six artisanal cheeses & five artisinal meats, condiments. This was so delicious and possibly one of the best charcuterie boards I have ever had. This was such a nice, relaxed, family meal and we loved the fact that our server brought Matt and Kari a complimentary glass of champs to celebrate their honeymoon.

After dinner, we walked around Disney Springs and did a little more retail damage, lol. But, that's not where the evening ended. Find out what we all do next...This was totally unplanned and we had so much fun.

What a fun evening with your family. So nice to finally see the newlyweds.

Love, love, love Wine Bar George. Can you believe that is the only restaurant Casey has asked for next month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter