Experts needed!!!

rogers99

Earning My Ears
I need help from the experts!! I have a friend who is trying to plan a trip for 11 people during
mid June or July. He knows I’m a Disney nut so he has requested my help. Half of these kids are summer kids from Russia. He and his wife are very giving and loving people but they don’t
a lot of money. They will be driving so that’s not problem. However, I’m not sure about which
park(WDW or US) and where to stay. They will be staying approximately 4 or 5 nights. They can split rooms or maybe a house. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank You :D

How generous of your friends. I'm not really up on the best places to stay for large groups, but if staying on property I think maybe Ft. Wilderness. I know they use to have trailers that slept a fair number. Does anyone have the facts on this?
Sorry I'm not much help but I wanted to bump this back up. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out with some facts. Good Luck.

Go to this site (thru The Dis) http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resort.htm and check ou this hotel. The 2 room suite accomodates 8 I believe. Has a kitchenette but only 1 bathroom. Good Luck to your friends!

lad-tra03.gif

The Perri House bed & breakfast, located right near WDW has an octagonal "farm house" that sleeps up to 14 people. Rates start at $350 a night, with a three might minimum.

Beautiful setting, nice people.

See photos at

http://www.perrihouse.com/perrihouseacresfarmhouse.htmle

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

I'm no expert, but if I were bringing a group of kids (some from Russia) to WDW, I'd contact Disney and "beg." Talk about what it would mean to the kids and ask for any help they'd be willing to offer. Do the same when calling around to local hotels, or better yet--the national corporate headquarters of chains that have properties there.

Then, of course, there are local (at home) church, civic or social organizations the family might belong to. Ask for help and many will give it. It may not be much, but every little bit helps.

And lest anyone feel uncomfortable about the idea of "begging," remember, these people would not be trying to get something for nothing for themselves. They're trying to stretch their limited resources to provide a wonderful, magical experience for young people who will probably remember the WDW magic and those who made it possible, for the rest of their lives. :)

Thank you everyone. These ideas sound great!!! Where could I start at Disney? Who could I call??
I don't mind begging. These people are some of the best I've known.

I couldn't pull up the farm house but it sounds
nice. Do you have a number?? Or another web address?

Thank you,
Sharon :D

You may suggest that your friends stay off-site at a rental home. We are going in June and renting a 3 bedroom house with a pool, fully stocked kitchen and 2 bathrooms for $95 a night. This home sleeps 8. This same company has 4 and 5 bedroom homes for about $119. We found them on the web at www.floridaleisure.com

The Florida Leisure rental homes look almost too good to be true! The rates are awesome! Does Imelda or anyone else have experience with this company? Does anyone know if that is typical of rental properties in the area?

<center>
Mmclogo.gif

<font color=blue></font)> Disneyland 1982
Disneyland 1989
Disneyland 1996
<font color=red> First Trip to Disney World June 2001 (Swan & Dolphin)!!!</fong></center>

These places are WONDERFUL!!! I plan on giving
begging a try however if that doesn't work I'm
sure one these places will !!!

This place caught my eye also. I thought about a
suite and a regular room. It looks nice.Do you know anyone who stayed at the HI Main gate East??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter