Experiencing Non-Buyer's Remorse

Anonomom

DIS Veteran
We just got back from Disney on Friday. During the trip, we were super-disciplined about souvenirs, telling ourselves we'd get what we wanted on the last day. Then the last day rolled around, DD was cranky, we were hot and tired, and in our haste just to get on the road, we forgot to buy some of the stuff we meant to! Plus, DH talked himself out of buying the monorail set, and I can tell he's really regretting it.

Is there any place online where we can find the things they sell at WDW? Specifically, I need a WDW shot glass (for our tacky tourist collection),some Halloween candle holders, and the monorail set.

You can call WDW Merchandise(the number will be on any receipt from a Disney shop). Tell them what store and a good description of the item and they can almost always get it for you. It happens a lot so they are good at it.

Hey Happydzny camper, What a good tip! I always call merchandising b/c I too regret not getting something BUT always have to search through way to many post or find a scratched note where I wrote down the phone number last time or call the wrong Disney number, get transferred. . .well, you get the idea!

On the reciept eh? Excellent! I always have some of those around!

I am having non-buyers remorse, too! I don't think I saved any receipts..if anyone can post the number, I would really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!