experiences with yourride.net?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
I just booked a pick-up with them for our trip at the end of the month. In the past we have used Tiffany, but yourride's rate was slightly better. Anyone have anything to say about them, good or bad?

We used Yourride for our trip this past December. Rabbit was waiting in baggage claim when we arrived and helped us find and carry our luggage. In the car, which was a Ford Expedition and looked BRAND new, he had Monsters, Inc. playing for my 3 kids. Rabbit gave us all kinds of park advice and we had a great conversation with him. It made the ride to the Poly very pleasant! On our departure day, he was again waiting for us out front. It was very cold out that morning but the car was toasty warm! Again, Monsters, Inc. was on, he even fast forwarded to the point where the kids had left off:) I will be using Yourride again for our Oct/No9v trip! They were the best :bounce: :Pinkbounc

They were awesome. Picked us up at MCO...drop off at BC....2 days later...picked up DMIL took her back MCO...3 days later picked us up at BC to take to HRH...2days later picked us up and took us back to MCO. Never late, always smiling, great conversation, eager to help in anyway. All around great experience!!!

Two thumbs up from us! We used them on a four leg trip last August, adn are using them again this coming August!

Anne

GREAT!! Jim picked my niece and up in the white stretch limo. When he came back to pick us back up he was early. I will be scheduling them again.

We loved yourride, until they were 1 hour late taking us back to the airport. This has also happened to us with Tiffany. I even stress and restate the times. Oh well!

We've used them 3 times in the past year and all experiences have been positive. Dennis was our driver this past January and he was terrific.

We used them in June and they were great! No problems at all. Ronnie was our driver and he was very polite and informative and on time. We will definately use them again.

We're thinking about using these guys to get from Disney resort to Universal and back. How much should I tip the driver and is the return pick-up time pre-arranged with same driver (would we get the same driver)?

I'd like to say good things about Yourride, but I cannot. We only used them once and it wasn't a great experience. Airport pick up was on time and uneventful. The town car was nice and the driver was fine. The problem came on the return trip.

They were supposed to pick us up at OKW for the return trip to the airport. We actually got out to the pick up area early and waited...and waited...and waited. After they were 45 min. late, we called Rabbit and he didn't have an explanation. He couldn't get the driver on his cell phone, either. The guy just never showed. Rabbit advised us to take a cab and he would reimburse us. The cab cost $45.00. Thankfully, we planned plenty of time to catch our flight.

The reimbursement was another issue. After e-mailing Rabbit when I got home he was very apologetic and even offered us a free round trip next time. He said the check was in the mail that very day. After a month and no check, I e-mailed him again with no response. Two weeks later, I e-mailed him again with no response. The following Monday I called him and he said, "I forgot to put a stamp on your envelope when I mailed the check." He also said he responded to my e-mails but I did not get the responses.

I finally got his check on Saturday, February 1st. This all started on December 10th.

It takes alot to get me to write something like this, but I thought the whole thing was handled in a very unprofessional way. I'm tempted to take his offer for a free ride, but we're bringing good friends with us next time and I don't want to risk putting them through the same thing. If this had ended with an immediate reimbursement, then I could overlook it and say"things happen." You would think that a business would go out of its way to right a wrong when they are obviously at fault, but it just didn't happen that way.

Ooooh,that's not good. Sorry you had such a hard time with them, I really hope it was an isolated incident.

Originally posted by mouseclick1
Ooooh,that's not good. Sorry you had such a hard time with them, I really hope it was an isolated incident.

Actually, I hope it was an isolated incident too. We are people who look at the positive side of things, not the other way around. I had hoped the situation would resolve itself quickly and easily. If it had happened that way, we would have chalked it up to a bad day and probably continued to use their service.

The way the problem was handled bothered me more than the problem itself.

Even after this, I would not discourage people from using Yourride. I'm just not sure if we will.

We used Yourride this past June. We had 8 in our party (5 adults, 3 kids). Everything went very smooth. In fact, we had to re-schedule our arrival time & add an additional departure due to one of our flights being cancelled just a few days prior to our trip. Rabbit was able to reschedule everything without any problem. Our driver was always on time & was very friendly. I would recommend them based on my experience.

Have a great trip!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest