Exciting News : TDR Announced a FREE 40th Anniversary Priority Pass for the Summer!

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Copied from TDR site:

URAYASU, CHIBA—Tokyo Disney Resort® announced that in commemoration of “Tokyo Disney Resort 40th ‘Dream-Go-Round,’” the anniversary celebration which began on April 15, Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary Priority Pass will become available for select experiences at Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park. This service, available free of charge, will be introduced this summer for a limited period, allowing guests to enjoy certain attractions with a reduced wait time. The Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary Priority Pass gives guests the ability to select eligible experiences using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. Guests will be able to enter the venue from a designated entrance at a specified time and enjoy their selected experience with a reduced wait time. This service will provide options for how guests experience the Parks, offering convenience and added flexibility for those who wish to personalize their experience and get the most out of their visit. The launch date for the Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary Priority Pass is yet to be determined, but is scheduled to become available this summer.

This is what is available at Tokyo Disney Sea:

Aquatopia Indiana Jones® Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Turtle Talk Nemo & Friends SeaRider The Magic Lamp Theater Raging Spirits

Tokyo Disneyland
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue Space Mountain Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters Big Thunder Mountain Pooh’s Hunny Hunt Haunted Mansion Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek!

There are not any details yet about how to get the pass and I am assuming there is still the Paid Premier access available as well.

I was so happy to see this hopefully this will help to actually make the park days manageable with the summer crowds.

Very exciting. I’m guessing it will overlap with the period of time they’re selling two day tickets again?

I wonder if they’re looking to bring them back permanently or if this is just to cushion the formal announcement of no more “Fast Passes” as we once knew them.

I don't believe it has launched yet. It's been announced as coming in "summer", but no dates have been confirmed.
It is showing up in the TDR app when I load it — unfortunately I can’t see return times for either “Standby Pass” or “Disney Premier Access” because I’m not present in the resort (not even on the correct continent yet, lol).

There’s “Standby Pass” for some shops, etc currently. I imagine that is what the default heading / category on the app is currently for.

Just keep an eye on TDR Explorer’s blog and r/TokyoDisneySea on Reddit and you should see the news once “Standby Pass” commences for some rides for “summer”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter