Evidently not without repercussions

deep fried butter:lmao: I loved the Texas state fair (I was 7 and under back when we lived there so a looong time ago). Do they still have corny dogs? I was so shocked when I said corny dog in Colorado and got laughed at! Almost as bad as when I ordered "a coke" and that crazy Colorado waitress brought me a Cola instead of asking what kind I wanted:rotfl2:

Yep. Corny dogs. I don't eat them, but they still sell them!

DH has lived here his entire life. He says "cold drink", but he pronounces it like it is one word. He usually orders tea to drink when we go out, but unlike other Texans he drinks it unsweetened.

Yep. Corny dogs. I don't eat them, but they still sell them!

DH has lived here his entire life. He says "cold drink", but he pronounces it like it is one word. He usually orders tea to drink when we go out, but unlike other Texans he drinks it unsweetened.

I haven't eaten anything even remotely resembling one since I was about 10 myself--but I cannot imagine the Texas state fair without them:confused3 I am still giggling over deep fried butter though:rotfl2:

I drink my iced tea unsweetened also (so does my mom and my grandmother). But I do know how to make GOOD sweet tea when I have company:thumbsup2

I haven't eaten anything even remotely resembling one since I was about 10 myself--but I cannot imagine the Texas state fair without them:confused3 I am still giggling over deep fried butter though:rotfl2:

I drink my iced tea unsweetened also (so does my mom and my grandmother). But I do know how to make GOOD sweet tea when I have company:thumbsup2

They sell "State Fair" brand frozen corn dogs at the grocery store. It seems like maybe DH has bought a box and made them a time or two, but like I said, I don't eat them.

I drink diet whatever. Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Dr. Pepper. Whatever. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter