Evidently not without repercussions

who? what? where?
Gee now I'm intrigued.

Meh, it's the DIS. If you try and take any of it seriously, you'll drive yourself crazy. I come here for the whimsical shennanigans, and go to other forums for serious talk.

Hey buddy - those shenanigans are dead serious! :mad:

;)

I don't know :sad2:
Crockpot Scotch tape does not sound too appealing to me.
You can have mine Jenn.
:crazy2:

I don't know :sad2:
Crockpot Scotch tape does not sound too appealing to me.
You can have mine Jenn.
:crazy2:

Thanks Wally, I need more toxic waste in my diet because the Salt & Vinegar chips I had for breakfast were not bad enough...

I always miss the good stuff.
Because I am too busy with Scotch tape and Crock Pots. :sad2:

Wow.......you have one crazy sex life that's for sure.

And yes, I'm sure the tag fairy will visit now.

Not that I've been trying for the past 900 posts. Tag Fairy still hates. me.

Thanks Wally, I need more toxic waste in my diet because the Salt & Vinegar chips I had for breakfast were not bad enough...

THANK CHRIST - you have salt and Vinegar Chips in the States.....i havnt eaten properly in weeks and really really love those....thought i was gonna have to wait 3 weeks for the good stuff!!!

THANK CHRIST - you have salt and Vinegar Chips in the States.....i havnt eaten properly in weeks and really really love those....thought i was gonna have to wait 3 weeks for the good stuff!!!

Doll - you do know our chips are your crisps?

Doll - you do know our chips are your crisps?

Thanks and Hell yes!!! I was translating on the fly...Trust me I have learned the hard way about the difference between American and English - Fanny being the most obvious to me!!!

However....I am an addict...I am addicted to salt and vinegar "chips" . Its been the hardest thing ive had to give up in my weight loss programme. Ive had to avoid salt and vinegar chips for 6 months in order to shed over 40 pounds.......and I really reallly cant wait to have some.....and am now dancing on air to know that you have them over there.....last time i went it was all paprika and cheese flavours!!!

OK i sound very sad and needy now!!!

Thanks and Hell yes!!! I was translating on the fly...Trust me I have learned the hard way about the difference between American and English - Fanny being the most obvious to me!!!

However....I am an addict...I am addicted to salt and vinegar "chips" . Its been the hardest thing ive had to give up in my weight loss programme. Ive had to avoid salt and vinegar chips for 6 months in order to shed over 40 pounds.......and I really reallly cant wait to have some.....and am now dancing on air to know that you have them over there.....last time i went it was all paprika and cheese flavours!!!

OK i sound very sad and needy now!!!

Jim, when you're here, go to Downtown Disney and find the Earl of Sandwich shop. The've got Miss Vickie's brand of potato chips (what you call crisps, as Wally has so thougtfully pointed out) and have sea salt and vinegar flavor at all times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter