Everything Rope Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going with a big group that are NOT early risers next month and staying at CBR. I’m thinking that we will realistically not get to the Skyliner until 9:00 😑. Can anyone please tell me what the approximate wait time would be to board the Skyliner to DHS?

Boat or Bus from Wilderness Lodge to rope drop MK? Do the boats start the same time as buses?

I'll try asking this for the third time (3 strikes and you're out, right?), and if no replies, then I'll assume no one knows and I'll find out when I get there and report back. But, to re-ask,

Boat or Bus from Wilderness Lodge to rope drop MK? Do the boats start the same time as buses?

I'll try asking this for the third time (3 strikes and you're out, right?), and if no replies, then I'll assume no one knows and I'll find out when I get there and report back. But, to re-ask,

We’re staying at the fort in May and I had better luck asking on the camping board (I know wilderness lodge isn’t the same but they’re close). I was told to do the boat and that they start just as early as the buses. I would assume it’s the same for WL. We’re going May 9-12

We’re staying at the fort in May and I had better luck asking on the camping board (I know wilderness lodge isn’t the same but they’re close). I was told to do the boat and that they start just as early as the buses. I would assume it’s the same for WL. We’re going May 9-12
Thank you.

You may also want to try asking on the Transportation board as it doesn't appear anyone here has experience to share.

A lot of great info here. Thanks everyone. We never rope dropped ever. We always got on any ride within 1 or 2 hours before park closing. Heck, last time, we got on Everest three times in a row and were the only ones on the ride each time. It was fantastic. So, whatever rides we don't make early on - we will just wait until a couple of hours before closing to get on.

Good evening!

I am working to map out our park plans and have read that parks typically open about 45 minutes early, but that not all rides are open. Is there any list of rides at each park that are typically open? I’ve searched, but haven’t located one.

Thank you!

Thank you both! I had not found it, so appreciate your steering me the correct direction. Have a great night!

Good evening!

I am working to map out our park plans and have read that parks typically open about 45 minutes early, but that not all rides are open. Is there any list of rides at each park that are typically open? I’ve searched, but haven’t located one.

Thank you!
I've merged your question with the Everything Rope Drop thread. Post 1 should be helpful.

I've merged your question with the Everything Rope Drop thread. Post 1 should be helpful.
May I point out that Post 1 doesn't mention which Animal Kingdom rides are open early? I think I've seen people mention that the Pandora rides open early and that Safaris does not, but does anyone know about the others?

May I point out that Post 1 doesn't mention which Animal Kingdom rides are open early? I think I've seen people mention that the Pandora rides open early and that Safaris does not, but does anyone know about the others?
Thank you.

Unfortunately we're just not sure. Waiting for people to report more than 1 or 2 rides so that we can add AK. I follow a website that posts the other parks but does not include AK. I've requested people share here but still waiting. We'd prefer to list more than just 2 rides unless FoP and Na'vi are the only ones open at Rope Drop?

On DAK, when we went last Tuesday we entered the park at about 7:15 for the 8 AM official open. We were able to walk on FOP and Navi was also running. The Safari started letting people in just before 8. I don’t know what was open on the other side of the park, but there only are 4 other rides, and EE and Dinosaur both had very short waits at 9 AM and it didn’t look like there was any line to speak of at the Triceratops ride when we walked by on our way from Dino to EE.

There probably aren’t a lot of reports about whether the other rides are open before 8 because such a high percentage of people who arrive early either go right to FOP or the Safari, which gets a long line pretty quickly from guests who go there first and those who go there immediately after getting off FOP. But, if you are at any of the other rides when they first open (whether it’s at or before 8) you could probably do them several times before the lines build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts