Ever get sick from drinking the water?? I did (I think)

ew ew ew ew ew. All this talk about viruses, and diapers in the water, and people with dirty hand making your food...YUK..next time I'll have to bring a biohazard suit with me. lol. The idea that you can get sick from drinking the pool water maked perfect sense. In fact, when I was coming down the volcano slide I must have swallowed a whole gallon of pool water. I can't even imagine all the nasty things floating around that pool, Plus it is so close to the lagoon...and supposedly you can't swim in that water because it is so unhealthy. OK so tips for next trip:
1.) Don't eat
2.) Don't drink
3.) Don't swim
4.) Don't breathe
lol sorry. I am just making fun of myself. I am so paranoid about getting sick

Originally posted by musicfan
I finally realized that there were an awful lot of little kids wearing diapers/"swimmies" in the WDW pools, so we stopped using them.

I'm confused by this. Do you mean you stopped using the WDW pools?

I don't thin we could keep my 2 year old away from the pools! He loves the water. We're trying to teach him to keep his mouth closed so he doesn't swallow water.

Beach water can truly cause stomach upset if swallowed. I have read quite a bit, being a Floridian, on this. Teach them to spit it out if it gets in their mouth:eek: !
Tap water is safe though, it has gone through all the filtering systems. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!