ET Refurb?

Perhaps because ET is trying to include a British accent?

Weirdly I always say my name in a slight American twang.......as sometimes they don't understand my Scottish accent.........lol.....honest!

Weirdly I always say my name in a slight American twang.......as sometimes they don't understand my Scottish accent.........lol.....honest!

Bwahahaha that makes me think of the Scottish guys in the voice activated lift skit that was doing the rounds on FB recently!

Bwahahaha that makes me think of the Scottish guys in the voice activated lift skit that was doing the rounds on FB recently!

Lol......don't know that one .......most folks automatically do an impression of the big Scottish guy in the Austin Powers movie for some weird unknown reason when I tell them I'm Scottish.........:confused3

And they think it's hilarious, when it's really not :laughing:

Lol......that is so funny!

I've seen that show but not that scene.........yep, bout sums up our accent! Thanks.........:)

That's how the Nav is in my truck! Needless to say, I don't use it!

I've always jokingly told my dad I wish I had that job since I can type 74 words per minute so I can finally put those skills to good use. :laughing:

I wish it was updated animatronics, or something a little more glamorous, but yeah, it's probably just a standard refurb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter