Epic Mickey

Jigsaw

^_^
Has anyone here played Epic Mickey yet?
If so how on earth do you get to the maintnence room?
I'm on the level where I have to jump from the dumbo ride to a tent and go into some room but I'm having trouble. I get into the area where you paint and unpaint the gears to get across but then theres a thing that leads outside and I fall.
are you supposed to paint here?

It took me a while on that. On the last gear, thin it out so that the piece of wood is facing slightly down towards where you need to be. I don't know why, but it works.

A heroic tale of redemption and discovery, Epic Mickey is an action-platforming game featuring the iconic Mickey Mouse in a fantastical adventure inspired by the cartoons of the 1930s and 1940s. Pulled into a warped Disney universe called the Cartoon Wasteland by an evil villain, Mickey finds himself in a world inhabited by the retired and forgotten cartoon characters and attractions from Disney's past. Mickey must use the very elements of himself and the world, paint and paint thinner, to explore the Cartoon Wasteland, find the source of evil that is destroying the land, and redeem his fellow cartoon characters including Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney's first cartoon star and Mickey's resentful half-brother. With visionary game designer Warren Spector behind the title, players choose their own path to defeat supreme evil, face the consequences of those decisions and ultimately free the Cartoon Wasteland.

OMG!!!!
I love Epic Mickey! It is the best game I have played in a long time! I was even playing with my son while we waited to go to the airport to WDW!
If you love gaming and Mickey, you will adore Epic Mickey. Take my advice though and get the guide to go with it. (That's how I got by the Dumbo gears!)

I don't completely understand what it is that you are falling off of, but if you are facing the actual ride by looking up in front of the ticket booth, paint in all of the left side. Then just paint and thin in the gears to get through the place. ;)

Oh, I didn't look at the previous posts, but I have the Epic Mickey 2. It is hard to play by yourself, but it is so fun when you play with someone who actually knows what they are doing and they enjoy the game:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!