• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPIC isn't ONCE in a lifetime~ Final entry before GO time (4/17)!!! April 2013 PTR

We always bring an extra suitcase to carry souvenirs home in...so, I'm thinking that since we are not doing the DDP this time, I could pack some foods in the extra suitcase!!!! ::yes::

We are not big breakfast folks, so I am thinking granola bars, POP tarts, maybe a box of cereal (we can buy milk at the resort).

Maybe some gummy snacks, little bags of cookies....

We have never brought food with us before, so looking for suggestions on good travel ready items that I could pack????
:confused3

We start decorating after Halloween usually...we are early ..not this year.after my trip hopefully..

Snacks. We do fruit gummies. Individual cereal boxes. Special k bars. Cheese and crackers. Pop tarts are good too Candace. Especially of you eat brunch. A quick snack in the morning

Really frustrated with the iPad this morning!!!

I also brought mini bagels last time. I am sure you could pick up packets of butter and cream cheese one morning to keep in the fridge as well.

We start decorating after Halloween usually...we are early ..not this year.after my trip hopefully..

Snacks. We do fruit gummies. Individual cereal boxes. Special k bars. Cheese and crackers. Pop tarts are good too Candace. Especially of you eat brunch. A quick snack in the morning

Really frustrated with the iPad this morning!!!

I also brought mini bagels last time. I am sure you could pick up packets of butter and cream cheese one morning to keep in the fridge as well.

Good suggestions!! I was thinking about the cereal and realizing we wouldn't have bowls...:rotfl2:

Bringing your own food is hard....you don't have to do that in CL...:scratchin
:lmao:

Mousemommy1 said:
Good suggestions!! I was thinking about the cereal and realizing we wouldn't have bowls...:rotfl2:

Bringing your own food is hard....you don't have to do that in CL...:scratchin
:lmao:

The individual cereals now come in bowls ;) I also buy cases of organic milk that doesn't need refrigeration which is great with the cereal bowls. Don't forget some plastic spoons as well, and napkins :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I finally had time to check out your TR. Oh my, Candace, you did more resort changing that you even told me about! I got tired just reading all your changes. :)

The individual cereals now come in bowls ;) I also buy cases of organic milk that doesn't need refrigeration which is great with the cereal bowls. Don't forget some plastic spoons as well, and napkins :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Say whhhhaaaaaaaaattttt???? They are bowls??? I'm gonna have to check this out!!

I finally had time to check out your TR. Oh my, Candace, you did more resort changing that you even told me about! I got tired just reading all your changes. :)

Yeah, after awhile it just gets embarrassing :blush:

But, nothing to report on as of late! :cool1:

Thanks for stopping in!!

jennyjinx3 said:
LOL I love what us crazy Disney people get excited about!! I too love these cereals!:thumbsup2

I know, right??? Universal cl has those from the pics I've seen. Much easier..just add milk.

Wondering if I should upgrade my view??? Currently have GV...but looking potentially for a good view of the high fireworks from IllumiNations...what to do??? :confused3

Are you still BC GV? I know you were listening to some Soarin' music the other day :rolleyes1

Oh I just read it on our other thread, you are staying put, well at least for now ;)

Just reserved a 5 hour block for my girls at the Sandcastle Club so that DH and I can get some quality alone time!!!

We are planning on hitting Epcot and trying out Tutto Gusto. I know that DH would be happy to just have some drinks and meander around the World Showcase, but does anybody have any other ideas of romantic things I could do for DH???? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter