Epcot PPO breakfast through IG?

What time does the IG open normally? (I ask because I know World Showcase is later to open than Future World)

Yes, IG mirrors the same opening procedures as the main entrance, worst case scenario if you run into any issues you can always speak to a CM or Guest Relations which has a location at IG.

Word of caution: we were staying at Beach Club last year with an 8:05 Garden Grill. We were not let in until roughly 7:50 or so, and we were starting to get a little antsy to say the least. The lady and security said they were waiting on the "all clear", but there were a lot of people ahead of us at GG when we got there. It could simply have been the shorter walk from the front of Epcot...

Nothing that would keep me away, I just wanted to give you fair warning about it...others may have a different experience with it.

Word of caution: we were staying at Beach Club last year with an 8:05 Garden Grill. We were not let in until roughly 7:50 or so, and we were starting to get a little antsy to say the least. The lady and security said they were waiting on the "all clear", but there were a lot of people ahead of us at GG when we got there. It could simply have been the shorter walk from the front of Epcot...

Nothing that would keep me away, I just wanted to give you fair warning about it...others may have a different experience with it.
That’s pretty much the scenario I’m worried about

That’s pretty much the scenario I’m worried about

If you're seriously concerned get up a tiny bit early take the Epcot bus from your hotel to the main entrance and then you can exit via the IG when you need to go back to your resort.

But it's not really a concern unless you are trying to GG/RD Soarin'.

If you're seriously concerned get up a tiny bit early take the Epcot bus from your hotel to the main entrance and then you can exit via the IG when you need to go back to your resort.

But it's not really a concern unless you are trying to GG/RD Soarin'.
That’s exactly what we’re trying to do and I didn’t think Uacht and beach club had busses to Epcot???

When we did Garden Grill PPO they didn't let us in until a couple of minutes before 8 from the main gate. Same thing with Akershus. If you want the advantage of being closer from the main gate than from IG, you could always grab a taxi. But I've found both gates open at the same time.

Just checked my photos from our last trip and we were let in the main entrance at 7:46am and we were the first people to get to GG so we ended up having a private meet and greet with the characters at 7:58am for being the first family to get there. Our reservation time was for 8:10am so maybe the main entrance is quicker for GG?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter