• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We are planning on an Epcot day in August; which would be best (or maybe not as bad as the others!): Friday, Saturday or Sunday? I am a bit worried about F&W crowds…
We will be there in August, landing Tuesday August 2 and leaving early morning on Tuesday August 9.
We will be staying offsite but will stay deluxe with our DVC points for one night on the Wednesday to get to do the MK extra evening hours.
So Thursday is out of the equation since we will be up late on Wednesday, and Monday is not an option since we are leaving early the day after.
We will be a large group of 14, ages 5-69 (the majority being first timers - only my family has been before so I am the official planner!)
Any advice would be appreciated!

Friday. If sampling food is a goal, start that as early as they open. Be sure to share menus with your crew in advance so they understand what it’s all about. Remember, you can catch things you may have missed in the front of the park late in day, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter