• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Flower Festival

dtum

DIS Veteran
Was reading that during our time at Disney World, Epcot will be having their flower show. I saw they are having concerts each night by different bands for 60s and 70s. Does anyone know if they charge extra to see the bands or are they just out for everyone to see?

The last time I visited during that time, there was no charge. I have seen Davey Jones from the Monkees, Gary Puckett minus the Union Gap, and Jay from Jay and Americans... such a trip down memory lane, absolutely great shows. I believe in the past there were two or three times during the day that they performed.. I know you will enjoy the concerts. :D

Thanks for the info. Just talked to my daughter about the shows and she's excited about seeing them. Is there a certain arena they are in or is it just out on a plaza area?

Note that sometimes AP holders can get PS on the week days. Haven't heard for sure yet if they will do it this year.

Originally posted by n2mm
Note that sometimes AP holders can get PS on the week days. Haven't heard for sure yet if they will do it this year.

Yes they are. We got our MIckey Monitor earlier this week and it was mentioned in there.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter