EPCOT Flower and Garden menu posted - hopefully soon!!!

We had the following:

Grillled Corn with Cotja Cheese - really good and the garlic was really strong so maybe end of the night?
Everything from trowel and trellis - the 'ribs' were great as was the chocolate cake but the lumpia were just okay but good value for money.
Had the traditional poutine and did not like it.
Had the chermoula skewer from tangerine cafe and again it was just okay - nothing compares to farmer jacks chermoula chicken if you are ever in london. I did have to modify but i dont think the garlic aioli would have saved it.
Fruishi was just okay - dont understand the hype - My fiance hated it.
Violet lemonade was pretty good - but i was hoping for a stronger violet taste.
Watermelon Salad - they ran out of feta which i think would have completed the dish nicely but it was still very good.
The prize dole whip from the garden graze was the best dole whip we had in the 2 weeks - it was delicious.

I tried to stick to predominately plant based due to my egg allergy but was overall very impressed with the plant based options throughout disney - with most being much better than the non plant based options. The plant based mousse at tusker house was particularly good.

So the grilled corn is a must.,

Thanks !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter