Epcot Coral Reef for lunch and Dinner

lippylulu

Mouseketeer
We will have one full day to do Epcot. We are plannning on going to World Showcase later in the day and finishing off the day with Illuminations. I made an ADR for Coral Reef for lunch at 1 pm but now am thinking it might be better for dinner? Any suggestions? Can we even DO all of Epcot in 1 day (we are not big on thrill rides).

We will have one full day to do Epcot. We are plannning on going to World Showcase later in the day and finishing off the day with Illuminations. I made an ADR for Coral Reef for lunch at 1 pm but now am thinking it might be better for dinner? Any suggestions? Can we even DO all of Epcot in 1 day (we are not big on thrill rides).

You can definetely do Epcot in 1 day. We did and had dinner at Coral Reef at 5:10pm. After dinner, we went over to World Showcase. It is so beautiful there right now with the flower and garden show and the crowds were light, and the weather was perfect after dinner.

I have to disagree ... we can NEVER do Epcot in one day. We usually end up there at least 2 full days. There is just so much to see there, and you don't want to rush around too much!

As for CR, I would think lunch would be fine. The only thing is, it's fun to see the divers swimming around and I'm not sure they're there during the early afternoon.

Enjoy your trip and whether you go for lunch or dinner order the chocolate wave for dessert!

We enjoy lunch there; it's a nice break from the crowds in the middle of the day. But dinner is really nice too.

Epcot is doable in one day, although we usually take at least 1.5 or 2. I like to revisit some of the World Pavilions and the rest of the gang can go off shopping or go on TestTrack again or some such. It is a lot of walking, so wear very comfortable shoes!

I think Epcot can be done in one day if you are selective in what you do and are not stopping for extended periods of time in the showcase. We were only there for about 8 hours last year and it was not enough for us, so this year we are doing 2 days there.

As far as the Coral Reef goes, we were there for dinner last year and are going for lunch this year, because we were unable to get an ADR for dinner during the week we were there. Be aware that you may not get a dinner reservation (depending on when you are going) because of the popularity of this resturant.

We could never do Epcot justice in 1 day and we have been there too many times to count!
We too have lunch booked at CR because dinner was full I am sure it will be a great meal.

BEv

We could easily use two days for Epcot. We had lunch at Coral Reef and it was the best meal of our trip. Hopefully it will be the same for you!

I am also one who could never do Epcot in one day- it is my favorite park! We spend at the minimum two full days, plus numerous half days as we often hop here in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter