Entertainment Card Question

Dad

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have checked in using the E card, do they scan the card or just look at it. I have an E card but my son was wanting to use it. There is nothing on the card that says who owns it.

kid_wearingdadsclothes_lg_wht.gif

I'm just a Little Boy trapped in an Old Man's body.

There is nothing on an Entertainment card that identifies it's owner. In fact, the cards themselves come glued inside the books when you buy them. They aren't specific to one person.
Maria

Does the hotel check the number on the E card in their computer to see if you were the purchaser? Or do they just look at it?

most people don't send in their registration cards from the books so ENTERTAINMENT does not know who the purchaser was

I have used the Entertainment Card for years. I have attended MANY hotels , used its rate, and never once has the card's ID been looked at. I assure you the card can be used as I have lent mine to several friends and family members.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was hoping for. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter