"Enjoy these moments; they are precious"-Lesley's EPIC May TR!-COMPLETED-10/2-Last stops at Flower & Garden and Wrap Up

I so enjoyed following along on your report and getting to know you a little better, Lesley! It really did seem like the most amazing trip. I'm sad I couldn't make it work at the last minute to join you all, but I'm looking forward to Fall 2021 very much! Thanks so much for sharing all your stories and photos with us.

Great trip report! I'm sure it was fun reliving it all as you wrote it up. Enjoy your trip!
Yeah, it definitely was!
I so enjoyed following along on your report and getting to know you a little better, Lesley! It really did seem like the most amazing trip. I'm sad I couldn't make it work at the last minute to join you all, but I'm looking forward to Fall 2021 very much! Thanks so much for sharing all your stories and photos with us.
It was super fun, but makes sense why you couldn't make it! Maybe N needs to do some more shows out west so you can road trip out to Disneyland next summer, hint, hint!

What a fun filled trip . I enjoyed reading all the different perspectives of this trip with the reports from you and your fellow epic travelers. Looking forward to reading about your Asian park adventures as well as your upcoming US trips . Thanks for taking the time to report .

What a fun filled trip . I enjoyed reading all the different perspectives of this trip with the reports from you and your fellow epic travelers. Looking forward to reading about your Asian park adventures as well as your upcoming US trips . Thanks for taking the time to report .
Of course! Thanks for reading along!

I'm glad this trip was such a success for you! I know you and the others put a lot of work into the planning and organizing of it.

Of course! I think we are tentatively thinking Fall 2021. Of course there will be multiple dismeets before then, but the Fall seemed like the best bet.

I have already told Alex that I'm ditching him with the kids and doing the next Epic trip! Reading all the reports on it made me have serious FOMO. Not going to let that happen again! :rotfl:

You had a great last day at Epcot! Several tasty things from the food booths, plenty of pretty flowers, and quite a few great attractions.

Thank you for the great report, Lesley! It was great fun to read another EPIC trip report!

(Also this was another instance of me being able to “charm” Caroline’s way onto the ride even though she didn’t have a fastpass.)
I am forever grateful to you for teaching me this trick.

Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt.
And the Worms and Dirt was definitely a milky drink, when I was looking more for a shake/pudding consistency.
That sounded super interesting but yeah the photo makes it look more like a drink than a dessert. I'm a big dirt cake fan though!

Cake – it was good, but the corn gelato steals the show for me. I would totally order just that given the option!
Huh corn gelato... Interesting! It definitely sounds like something wacky that would turn out to be incredible

I just love the flowers everywhere this time of the year!
Soooo pretty. It's my favorite time of year at Epcot.

(Also, I saw many kids who saw me eating it and asked their parents for one, so… you’re welcome Disney!)
Hahaha Disney pay this lady!

These guys were hilarious – so much more appropriate than the heavy metal group at Christmastime!
They look fun!

(I’m going to put a group photo from the Epic trip on the signature frame.)
Oh that would be so sweet!

I used that BevLedge again and the flight attendants were very confused and wanted to make sure that wasn’t part of the aircraft, since it was so new!
Okay so I whipped out our Bevledge on an American Airlines flight and the attendant just laughed and said "You know you can't have that on here" And I was like..... actually no I didn't know that because literally every other flight I've been on has been fine with it. I mean I didn't say that out loud because I loathe confrontation but it was weird and now I'm hesitant to use it again!

but at least they had started to include clips to put your phone/tablets to watch things on your own.
THIS IS GENIUS!!

I liked the actual Beach Club more than Beach Club Villas though. Stormalong Bay was fun, but not a game changer for me – I actually think I liked Boardwalk’s creepy clown pool more! I would still consider booking BC/YC again though because the actual resort is lovely.
Do you think the Boardwalk pool was relaxing at all? We want to stay at either Beach Club or Boardwalk on our May trip and right now only Boardwalk is available (we think we would prefer BC because of the pool and general ambiance). Do you think Boardwalk is okay for relaxing?

I decided to finally visit Club Cool, which I had never done in the past. I didn’t hate the pineapple fanta option, but I knew better than to taste Beverly! I ended up getting a Coke Slush, just because I felt like it!
Good thing you went before it was gone!! The Pineapple Fanta is my Dad's favorite go-to at Club Cool.

Any time is a good time for a Coke slush :) I was SO excited to find out they sell Coke Slushes with your choice of Jack Daniel's or Captain Morgan added to them over by Test Track. Yummmmmm.

Thanks so much for all of the EPICness of this TR and the trip itself. It was such an incredible time, and I am thankful every day that I decided to just take those school days off to join in the fun!! Enjoy every second of your Asian adventure! Looking forward to hearing all about it, and seeing you in December :)

Sounds like a great last day at Epcot and great wrap-up! I enjoyed reading along!
It was an awesome trip! Thanks for reading along!
I'm glad this trip was such a success for you! I know you and the others put a lot of work into the planning and organizing of it.

I have already told Alex that I'm ditching him with the kids and doing the next Epic trip! Reading all the reports on it made me have serious FOMO. Not going to let that happen again! :rotfl:
Oh absolutely you need to come!
You had a great last day at Epcot! Several tasty things from the food booths, plenty of pretty flowers, and quite a few great attractions.

Thank you for the great report, Lesley! It was great fun to read another EPIC trip report!
It was fun to write too!
I am forever grateful to you for teaching me this trick.
Haha, yeah, if you are nice it always helps!
Huh corn gelato... Interesting! It definitely sounds like something wacky that would turn out to be incredible
They had a version at Salt & Straw in Downtown Disney this summer - caramel corn, so corn ice cream and a caramel ribbon. It was good, but I only had a sample, not enough for the full cone/cup!
Okay so I whipped out our Bevledge on an American Airlines flight and the attendant just laughed and said "You know you can't have that on here" And I was like..... actually no I didn't know that because literally every other flight I've been on has been fine with it. I mean I didn't say that out loud because I loathe confrontation but it was weird and now I'm hesitant to use it again!
Wow, really! I didn't have any issues, that's annoying from the flight attendant - not like it impacts exiting because it's on the window, not aisle.
Do you think the Boardwalk pool was relaxing at all? We want to stay at either Beach Club or Boardwalk on our May trip and right now only Boardwalk is available (we think we would prefer BC because of the pool and general ambiance). Do you think Boardwalk is okay for relaxing?
I liked the Boardwalk pool more, but I only really got to use it once. I think either would work well!
Good thing you went before it was gone!! The Pineapple Fanta is my Dad's favorite go-to at Club Cool.

Any time is a good time for a Coke slush :) I was SO excited to find out they sell Coke Slushes with your choice of Jack Daniel's or Captain Morgan added to them over by Test Track. Yummmmmm.

Thanks so much for all of the EPICness of this TR and the trip itself. It was such an incredible time, and I am thankful every day that I decided to just take those school days off to join in the fun!! Enjoy every second of your Asian adventure! Looking forward to hearing all about it, and seeing you in December :)
I'm so happy you came too! Can't wait to see you in December too!

And there was no line for the Chinese Cotton Candy, so of course I had to stop there (earlier in the week it had a 30min+ line)! The cotton candy was bigger than my head, but very cute! You have to eat it right away or else the humidity makes it shrivel up. (Also, I saw many kids who saw me eating it and asked their parents for one, so… you’re welcome Disney!)
That looks like such a fun dessert!

And of course I needed to get my Frushi on… this time a double portion!
This is one of my fav desserts!

Ok, I just need to get this report done! Definitely won’t be starting up the Feb TR until I return though…
You did it!

It was departure day. So sad!
Departure day is so sad.

I stopped back at the Orange Blossom for a second Orange Wine Slush, because it was just that good!

n9gNhoJ.jpg
SO good! Wonder if I can goggle what is in it...

America – wow the duck topiaries were very lifelike!

kylVYa1.jpg
Ha

I ended up on a super new aircraft – as in it’s first official flight was the day before! I used that BevLedge again and the flight attendants were very confused and wanted to make sure that wasn’t part of the aircraft, since it was so new!
That is hilarious!

Like you life has sidelined me a bit lately but I was officially here until the bitter end :D It was so great to meet you and I seriously cannot thank you and Su-Lynn enough for organizing a weekend that fed my soul (and liver) in so many ways. I sadly missed out on a lot of it, but regardless it was EPIC in every way. We're hopefully headed to DL in the Spring so I'll be in touch for all the expert advice. Have an amazing time in Asia!

Great finally day!

Wow that cotton candy looks awesome! I don’t even like cotton candy and I want that!!!

So happy you had such a good trip!! So nice to hear about it!
Have a great trip to Asia! Can’t wait to hear about that one either!

You got alot done at Epcot on your last day! The penguin statue looks so cool. Hope you have a great time in Asia. Im looking foreword to reading about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter