Engagament Ring Photo Challenge

Here is my engagement ring, taken the day after I got engaged. This is at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach, California.

myengagementring.jpg

I love the Roots, and I hope they can recreate this one for me! (I found this shot on their awesome blog!)

3249_2.jpg

I photograph a lot of weddings, so I get to do this shot a lot! But it is so much fun. My favorite by far though has been the one I did for my mom's wedding in Feb.
MomzSteve2017copy.jpg

Believe it or not, I have not done one of my own!! Such is the story of my life. I'll get creative in the next couple of days and post some.

Here are some of my favs (The Roots are awesome!)....

0957_2693-1.jpg

0968_2712.jpg

And since someone already posted the one of my rings on Minnie's nose, here's one DH's ring on Mickey's nose....

1309_3474.jpg

Wow! That was sooo much fun! Thanks so much for posting that link! I got a little carried away.... here are my shots! (by the way... for my camera, I found that I didnt like using the "macro setting" )

P1040331.jpg

P1040355.jpg

P1040360.jpg

P1040365.jpg

P1040367.jpg

Here is the matching necklace that he gave me to "throw me off" when he proposed.
P1040375.jpg

Your ring is absolutly stunning....

And since someone already posted the one of my rings on Minnie's nose, here's one DH's ring on Mickey's nose....

Oops, that was me! Sorry to steal your photo, but it's only because I loved it! :lovestruc Your pictures on the the Roots' blog are amazing!!!

Oops, that was me! Sorry to steal your photo, but it's only because I loved it! :lovestruc Your pictures on the the Roots' blog are amazing!!!

Please steal away!!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!!! I don't take any credit for the Minnie/Mickey ring shot...Totally the Roots' idea. They have an amazing eye! :thumbsup2

I LOVE this thread!!! I am a wedding photographer so this is right up my alley:) I just ran around the house to find something fun to play with and found a Mickey and Minnie statue my mom bought me one year. I am going to do some more shots today or tomorrow with other things but this is my quick contribution!! I think it came out cute.

In color:
3563107495_cabf3ca515.jpg

Black and White: (i think I like this best)
3563107957_587a9b38b1.jpg

I am about to buy a new Macro lense that lets me get super close to things. Then the fun begins!!!:cool1:

Lol see I told you!! Now tell me how to take pictures like that!!! Well obviously they won't be like yours....cause your awesome...and so is your camera. But you know what I mean!!

Lol see I told you!! Now tell me how to take pictures like that!!! Well obviously they won't be like yours....cause your awesome...and so is your camera. But you know what I mean!!

This is proof I need a bigger ring:lmao: You can barely see it!!

Finally back to my dorm room and loving the new posts! Nice job guys! :) (Even you crazy kids who are posting those pics your photographers did... tsk! :rotfl: All good though, inspiration for others!)

Keep them coming! :) I love the Disney sculptures you have been using (Snow White and Mickey's bouquet), adorable! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter