EMH -- new questions!!

ms.ojo

DIS Veteran
Ok, I've read a LOT of posts about EMH but I honestly think my questions haven't been asked before! Here goes:

MGM - busses at night
EMH nites if you leave right after Fantasmic is it now shorter resort bus lines since presumably more resort people are sticking around to take advantage of EMH?? I would think this would probably be true of any of the parks on EMH night but I'm especially interested in MGM.

EPCOT - Fastpasses
I know FastPasses for rides like Mission:Space can often be used up by lunchtime. Do they reinstate FastPasses as some point for the EMH hours? Is it after EMH begins or at some point in the afternoon?

At Epcot...let's say it's a night where Future World would be open til 10pm instead of 7pm for the listed rides. As for World Showcase...I know they mention the rides in Norway and Mexico...but is basically ALL of the countries themselves open til midnight instead of 9pm...or only those 2?

MK - Fantasyland
We have young children so I'm not even certain w/ naps if they'd be able to stay up and take advantage of an EMH at night....but if we did try for MK...anyone been recently that can comment on how crowded it was in Fantasyland compared to Tomorrowland??

Thank you! :goodvibes And really sorry if I missed these elsewhere.

ms.ojo said:
Ok, I've read a LOT of posts about EMH but I honestly think my questions haven't been asked before! Here goes:

MGM - busses at night
EMH nites if you leave right after Fantasmic is it now shorter resort bus lines since presumably more resort people are sticking around to take advantage of EMH?? I would think this would probably be true of any of the parks on EMH night but I'm especially interested in MGM.

EPCOT - Fastpasses
I know FastPasses for rides like Mission:Space can often be used up by lunchtime. Do they reinstate FastPasses as some point for the EMH hours? Is it after EMH begins or at some point in the afternoon?

At Epcot...let's say it's a night where Future World would be open til 10pm instead of 7pm for the listed rides. As for World Showcase...I know they mention the rides in Norway and Mexico...but is basically ALL of the countries themselves open til midnight instead of 9pm...or only those 2?

MK - Fantasyland
We have young children so I'm not even certain w/ naps if they'd be able to stay up and take advantage of an EMH at night....but if we did try for MK...anyone been recently that can comment on how crowded it was in Fantasyland compared to Tomorrowland??

Thank you! :goodvibes And really sorry if I missed these elsewhere.

MGM-not necessarily, bus lines are especially long after a show

Epcot-I'm not really sure. I don't really remember too much about Epcot's EMH. I don't think it was that big of a deal.

MK-I would suggest doing Fanatasyland as soon as the park opens. I thought Fantasyland would be slower dring EMH-it wasn't. But when I went right in the morning, I got on EVERYTHING within an hour. It was great. (even Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan's Flight).

Hope some of this helps. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

That certainly helps some.

Hopefully I'll here from some more Disney Vets of evening EMH ....

We were there last week, we didn't use any buses so I can't help you there. We didn't go to MK EMH because it was from 12am - 3 am and we were too tired, friends went and I don't have specifics, but they said it was great. For Epcot, we got there at about 9:20pm, FW was open until midnight, now since EMH is supposed to be for 3 hours, we aren't sure if they closed at 7 and reopened at 9, or if they were all open for 5 hours. I had meant to ask, but got sidetracked while we were there. Fast passes were given out for the extra hours as they were accepting them on TT. We came in thru the International Gateway and England and Canada were closed.

That certainly gives me a good idea as to what to expect at Epcot. Glad you had a nice trip.

bump :flower:

I was really hoping someone could tell me from personal experience what the busses are like on EMH nights.

Another question on the topic of evening EMHs - what restaurants and shops are open late? Are they mostly open, mostly closed, is it the counter service that stay open? Inquiring minds want to know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter