embarkation/deembarkation card question

Barnsquad

Mouseketeer
I just received all our party's travel docs to hand out and while checking to be sure everyone had the same thinkgs etc I noticed my sister in law's ticket box had a different type of embar/debark card. Her's is a heavy card stock.

The rest of our's is the white paper type with the little boxes. Ours matches exactly with the Disney doc info brochure photo.

Should I be concerned that they are different? They seem to require the dame info.

Also for those that are traveling with Disney air & transfers...
Do they have to claim their bags in Orlando and THEN hand them to a Disney rep or does Disney take care of claiming all bags which are pre tagged with the Disney tags provided?

thanks

I just received all our party's travel docs to hand out and while checking to be sure everyone had the same thinkgs etc I noticed my sister in law's ticket box had a different type of embar/debark card. Her's is a heavy card stock.

<b>over our many cruises we have had both types, there is no rhyme or reason.</b>

Also for those that are traveling with Disney air & transfers...
Do they have to claim their bags in Orlando and THEN hand them to a Disney rep or does Disney take care of claiming all bags which are pre tagged with the Disney tags provided?

<b> if you pay for Disney transfers, and put on the Disney Cruise Line tags, DCL will claim your luggage and the next time you'll see it will be in your stateroom. </b>

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest