** Email Notification, please read**

snuggles

<font color=blue>A good day with short lines...wha
We are having a problem with people not updating their email addresses etc. We are sending out 1000's of email notifications every day that bounce back to the server and are causing performance problems.
Later tonite everyones preferences will be set to NOT email you if there is a new thread or a new PM. You will have to go in and check off that you do want to continue recieving these notifications. If you do set this to yes please be sure you have given us a valid email address.
Thank you

What time tonight will the preferences be reset? I will need to follow up on that myself, as I haven't received E-mail notices in quite a long time, even though (I thought) I had it "checked" to be notified.

I edited my profile too soon and they got reset <i>again</i>. You might want to go check your profile, too Casey.

hi
i haven't had any email notifications and i have checked my email address and it's correct and i have mine 'checked' to be notified and still i don't get any,does anyone know what is happening or am i doing something wrong

thanks eve:D

For those of you with AOL, that may be the reason you are not recieving email notices. I am a current AOl member and have not received any DIS email notices in months. This is likely due to AOL's fight against spam..... and the fact that I once signed an e-petition with them. (sick of getting the "enlargement and prescription emails)

I figured this out when I had to have Jet Blue send me multiple email conformations. ( and never did recieve them).. ...I called AOL and was told that Jet Blue's email was being interpreted as spam. I actually had to open a hotmail acount to get my Jet Blue confirmation! I have since learned that there is a spam folder availble on AOl and it can be opened by clicking on "mail controls":D

hi
well would you belive since i've posted on this thread i had email notification:rolleyes: someone must be sending me pixie dust:D :D

eve:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter