Eliminating sponsor icon without losing tag fairy

danacara

<font color=purple>Parlez-vous Francais?<br><font
Hi,
I would like to take the sponsor icon out of my name and put in "Proud to be a DIS Mousekedork" in its place, in color I hope, but not lose my tag fairy stuff. Could that be done? Thanks.
Dana

I'd kinda like to know the same thing (well, not the Mousedork part ;) )-- I lost part of my tag fairy stuff when I got my new icon. I like the icon and all, but.... well, I really really want the rest of my "if you believe in magic you belong...." thing in there too. :(

Dana, would you like your graduation part updated? You must be getting close now. Congratulations! :)

DVCCajun, is it "if you believe in magic you belong" or is there more to it? If there is, can you let me know what it should be. We don't have any way to tell what the tag fairies put there before. There is also a limit to how much can be put in there. It's highly unlikely that will all fit. Do you have any priorities on what you would like in there? :)

Oh, I understand-- It was getting a little long. :D

We can eliminate the Movie Quote game thing in favor of the magic quote-- and yes, it's "If you believe in magic, you belong" nothing else.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Lisa - Thanks - and it would be fabulous if you could update it to "TWO weeks" - I totally forgot about that - thanks again! :)

Oh, also, I can't get into the site sponsor board. Hmm.

Thanks Lisa! You da Woman!!

notworthy.gif

Ugh...I'd like to get rid of my sponsor tag too please.... can someone do that for me? thanks, thanks, thanks.

Oh, Lisa.... sorry to bother you again, but I think I'm ready to dump my sponsor tag too. It's just so... BIG.

You know?

Hey-- we "Tag Fairy types" are a good breed. Some of us are a little flaky, but we're nice. I'm the level headed one of the bunch. :)

Some of us are a little flaky, but we're nice. I'm the level headed one of the bunch.

Now just who exactly are you referring to here DVCajun??? :)

I came here wondering about the site sponsor thingie. I want to do this, but don't want the icon. Is there a way to specify this from the beginning or do we just need to have it removed afterwards?

aha.gif

Um.

I didn't know any of the other "tag fairy types" would see this!!!!

:D

I too would like my sponsor icon removed, but i dont want to have any problems getting onto the sponsor site? Can you help at all?

thanks

Emma

I didn't know any of the other "tag fairy types" would see this!!!!

Hee hee hee! :D You know if Dream sees this you're in big trouble because we all KNOW that's who you were talking about when you made that flaky crack. :p It certainly couldn't have been MOI you were thinking of!!

Ah! The perfect tag for DVCajun: The level headed One. ;)

My husband would crack a rib laughing at me being described as "level headed." I'll have to explain that everything is relative.
lol.gif

I'll have to explain that everything is relative.

:D

Anybody around yet that can help me with my question about the sponsor logo? I'd really like to sponsor but was hoping to avoid the logo going in under my name. Is there any way to do that or do we just ask to have it removed after it goes in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter