ECV Viewing Area for Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

dialane

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a specific viewing area for mobility scooters for the Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom? I seem to remember seeing an area directly in front of the reserved "standing" area on the other side of the iron fencing. If so, how many family members are allowed to accompany the scooter user into the reserved area? We are a party of 5 - my husband (on scooter), myself, our son and daughter in law and our grandson.

It’s been a couple of years but last time we did it they had some of the front part of the viewing area by the fence for wheelchairs. We were standing there along with a lot of other people and they had us move for one. Idk how many family members but I assume all would be allowed. It was the same viewing area everyone was in. They did not have it reserved before the area opened though which was a little annoying. Hopefully they do better now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter