Eastern Ontario Dis Meet?

Thank you everyone. We had a wonderful time!

DS told me in the car he wants to get on the DIS now:)

It was great getting to meet you all.

Rooth

It was wonderful to meet everyone! I had a really nice time...but do you relaize we did not have any pictures taken :eek: We better have another meet to fix that ;)

We had a great time. Thank you very much for organizing the meet Baboo and Mickey65.

Cheers
John

Thanks for making my first DIS meet so much fun. Richard said he really enjoyed being around people that made me sound normal for my love of Disney.

Becuase of the pictures we saw...He wants to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge at X-mas. Thanks for creating a monster.

We must have another meet...Maybe my post-wedding party???
Maybe even more...

You are a great group of people.

Well, we're finally home! We had a great time meeting all of you! I'm so glad that my last minute whim paid off so well with so many people being able to make it! I couldn't believe that I forgot to take in my camera! It was out in the car the whole time, but I never thought of it.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter