Eastern Ontario Dis Meet?

Hi Mickey 65 !!
I would love to come to your meet....but :( , you picked the one day my DD is having her wisdom teeth out !!
Hope you guys all have a great time!
Wenabre:D

Hi Wendy!

too bad you can't make this one :( Maybe next time! You still have to come down here to visit me!

sending lots of pd for for Kat.

Hi guys! I'm so looking forward to meeting with you all! Six is fine with us.

I'm sorry that you can't make it that day Wenabre! Pixie dust for your DD.

We leave tomorrow so I'll check back before we go to check for last minute plans.

See you all Thursday!

How many should I make reservations for? I'll reserve for 6pm.

Does anyone need directions to get there?

There are three of us.

I think we can find it okay. Kelsey's right? We haven't been there but I've been to Brockville many times.

Rooth

There are four of us. Nagle's going to try to make it too, but I'm not sure if his family is coming. I think he said DW and DS.
I don't know where the Kelsey's is, but we'll find it.

Wish I could go but we're getting ready to take DS off to his first year at University (WLU in Waterloo) on Sunday so it will probably be a little too hectic for me (& it's also starting to hit me that he's leaving & I'm getting really down...you know - first child to leave the nest). Maybe DD & I can join in next time. Have fun everyone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! The Kelsey's is near the Thousand Island Mall (uptown)

I'll make reservations on Wednesday after we see if there will be any more Disers!

Hi guys.

wenabre called and told me about this meet. My first thought was I can't because I would need to go by myself but then Richard (my fiance) said he thinks he is getting off of work early on Thursday and doesn't have to be in before 9 am on Friday. So it looks like we can go now if we are still allowed to join you guys.

His name on the DIS is StarWarsMan but he doesn't post lots, he just reads then tells me to post.

What do you bring to a meet? Photo Albums, t-shirts, souvies,...???

I hope you still have room.

Let us know.

Thanks
:bounce:

Sam! We would be happy to have you there! This is turning into a pretty nice meet! As for what to bring.....I have never been to a meet, so I was wondering too! I would love to see your pics though! If you need info on where Kelsey's is, let me know. will you be coming down the 416 to the 401?

YIPEE!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I guess that is how we would be going. How long of a ride is it to Brockville from Ottawa? I have never been so this is a good excuse. I will bring the photos if people want to see them. I would love to see everyone else's.

We plan on wearing our Disney Shirts so you will know who we are when you see us but we are very hard to miss.

How many people are going?

Can't wait. Is it at 6pm...???

Thanks for including us.
:)

Woohoo! More new DISers to meet! Glad you and Starwarsman can make it too Sam! This turning into a great meet!

We're off soon, so I'll see you all on Thursday night.

Photos, souveneirs, whatever you want to bring are great! I love seeing other peoples pics!

It is about an hour and 15-20 minutes from the top of the 416 Sam (depending on how fast you drive and traffic ;) )

Take the first exit (can't remember the exit number) going into Brockville. It stops at a set of lights. Go through the lights and stay in the left lane. Keep going....you will go through I think 3 or 4 lights. Canadian Tire is on the right side.....the mall is on the left, and Kelsey's is right by there on the left.

Can't wait to see everyone!

:( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

How I wish I could go and meet with you guys....it sounds like you are going to have a great time....oh well, maybe next time....

Hope you all have a lovely meal and lots of fun making new Dis friends. Samantha, you can tell me all about it when you come back!

Wenabre

Just back from a few days away. I am pretty sure I will be able to make it tomorrow night. It will be myself and my 10 year old son. My wife is still not sure if she can make it.

John

I think the final count is......12..or 13 if Nagel's DW can come

Baboo (DH, DD, DS)
RuthAnne (DH and one other?)
PhotoBearSam and Starwarsman
Nagel (DS, and maybe DW)
Mickey65

did I miss anyone?

I will amke reservations for 13!

See everyone there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter