Earring prices

TheGirlin14G

For Best Results: Add Music
Hey everyone.. I'm rather new to jewelry making - I wanted to learn how to make stuff for a long time, then finally decided to teach myself to make earrings for a home made gift exchange this past Christmas... all of my earrings have either been gifts or kept for myself.. but this Saturday my neighborhood is having a yard sale.. and I thought just to test them out, I'd sell a few pairs.. I have about 15 ready - I just want to see if anyone buys them, what people say, etc.. and since it's just a neighborhood sale I can call it a day whenever I sell out.. but I just want to know what you all think fair prices for these earrings are:

earrings.png

Those are just a few of them.. and they aren't all finished.. especially the ones on the left hand side..but these are the ones I get the most compliments on for wearing - especially the pink and brown pairs.. they always seem to attract a lot of attention

What do you think is a fair price for these earrings?

These are beautiful! I would think that they're worth $15 but I don't know if you'll get that price at a yard sale. How are prices in your area for sales? I really like your wire work. That's something that I find difficult to do and I've struggled w/ the earrings that I've tried to make. You might even ask different prices based on the work and expense you put into them?

I really like the 2nd one in, the yellowish/orange one?

I personally wouldn't spend 15 bucks on a pair of earrings I can buy at target for 6. Although I do make my own but I have bought some I really loved at target.

One of my co workers sells her earrings for ten dollars each. I think even that price is high but she makes decent money doing it. When I saw all the stuff she made I though hey I can make that! Now I make my own earrings it's alot cheaper then buying alot of pairs and I can make them how I want to!

Selling your stuff is tricky depending on where you want to sell it people are expecting a certain price. Yard sales are tricky because people are expecting a bargain and I don't really think 15 bucks for a pair of earrings is a bargain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter