Early Entry to Parks for ADRs

What's the lastest ADR time where they will let you into the park early, with a9:00 opening?

Thanks.

It literally depends on what's available. I'd expect they may very well have an 8:55am slot. ADR times are a mystery.

It literally depends on what's available. I'd expect they may very well have an 8:55am slot. ADR times are a mystery.

I've heard that they'll let you in early if your ADR is for after 9:00 also (otherwise you'd never make it to the restaurant in time, for those soon after 9:00 ADRs)

So, I was wondering the latest after 9:00 ADR where they will let you in before 9?

I've heard that they'll let you in early if your ADR is for after 9:00 also (otherwise you'd never make it to the restaurant in time, for those soon after 9:00 ADRs)

So, I was wondering the latest after 9:00 ADR where they will let you in before 9?

Ok, I see what you're getting at. My guess is 10 to 15 minutes prior to your ADR time. Maximum time I'd push it? 20 minutes, tops.

I am wondering this too as we have a 9:35 AM ADR for CRT on our upcoming trip on a day MK opens at 9.

I am wondering this too as we have a 9:35 AM ADR for CRT on our upcoming trip on a day MK opens at 9.

I don't think they'll let you in before park opening. The most I'd reasonably expect would be no more than 20 minutes prior to the ADR time.

Thanks BriarRosie.

We have Donald's at 9:15. So, hopefully they'll let us in early.

I'm thinking as they tell you to get there 15 min early, they need to let us in at 8:45 for the long walk to Africa. But, this is logic talking, and Disney policy does not always follow logic, which is why I was asking.

Thanks BriarRosie.

We have Donald's at 9:15. So, hopefully they'll let us in early.

I'm thinking as they tell you to get there 15 min early, they need to let us in at 8:45 for the long walk to Africa. But, this is logic talking, and Disney policy does not always follow logic, which is why I was asking.

They might let you in. It can't hurt to be there early and try.

I have got an 8:30 for my trip in June at Donalds also. From what I have read, NO one gets by until after the rope drop at AK.

That isn't true. AK is just like any of the other parks when it comes to pre-rope drop ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter