Dyson Animal Hair Vacuum

Wish Upon A Starbucks

Scampi Lover/Velociraptor
I’ve had the purple dyson animal hair vacuum for years and love it but sadly it’s dying. Where can I get the best price on a new one? Any suggestions from those of you who’ve shopped around recently?

I got mine from amazon warehouse. alot of times you can find a good deal on an item that had a bangged up box.

I just got a V8 Absolute (love the fluffy attachment for hardwoods) from Amazon for Christmas. I absolutely love having a cordless vacuum. And my goodness it picks up so much dirt/dust/hair every time I vacuum.

Bed, Bath & Beyond had some on clearance according to a recent ad and I think they do let you use the coupon even though dyson is excluded.

Costco or Sams club if you are a member.

I also have 2 cordless dysons, along with the ball. We never use the ball one b/c we are spoiled by the cordless. I am going to sell it. Maybe check your local Craigs list or FB marketplace for others selling?

Has anyone ever bought a dyson at kohl’s. I think I can earn kohl’s cash if I get it there? It’s on sale for $399 now so I’m hoping if it’s still that price next time they offer kohl’s cash I can get $80 kohl’s cash back?

So I wanted to say that I saw some dysons on clearance at my Lowes store yesterday. The v6 absolute was $172 and the v7 animal was $249. These are both cordless.
I have had the v6 absolute for 2 years and it is great. I recently bought a v7 motorhead as well and love it too. Either of these would work great for you. I have pets too and it is amazing the hair the pick up! The v7 is easier to empty and a bit longer run time. The v6 will come with both the soft head and the motorhead which is great. You can't go wrong either way at the price! I do see them on clearance on the website too, but not quite as cheap.

My mom just took her Dyson into the vacuum repair shop for a 'tune up.' It cost $100 and seems to be running better than ever. They even gave her a loaner vacuum to use.

Thanks. Maybe I’ll check into that. We have replaced the brush on the bottom ourselves and also the hose when it broke. We thought the brush replacement would help but it didn’t do much but maybe I’ll check into that. Thank you!

Has anyone ever bought a dyson at kohl’s. I think I can earn kohl’s cash if I get it there? It’s on sale for $399 now so I’m hoping if it’s still that price next time they offer kohl’s cash I can get $80 kohl’s cash back?

We bought our regular Dyson and our cordless from Kohl's during Black Friday sales and got the Kohls cash. It was a great deal.

My Dyson was still under warranty and had it serviced at an authorized repair shop. It runs great now, and would definitely try getting it serviced before buying a new one. They did such a good job, I would pay to have it serviced. I have a Dyson ball, an Animal Canister, and a cordless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter