DVD players in DVC rooms?

Depends on the resort actually. Just completed a stay at Boulder Ridge and there was a Blue Ray player in the room.

Curious to know if any players have been seen in the renovated Saratoga Springs rooms, and if DVD or Blu-Ray. Planning to bring my own small Blu-Ray player at this point.

Curious to know if any players have been seen in the renovated Saratoga Springs rooms, and if DVD or Blu-Ray. Planning to bring my own small Blu-Ray player at this point.

Reviving this thread simply to say that I'm staying at SSR currently (1BR) and there's no DVD/Blu Ray player in the room. Otherwise, LOVE the renovation. Really glad to see the bathroom tile get an update.

CCV last week, didn't have any kind of dvd/blu-ray player, but we did get an HDMI cable so I could stream from my laptop. (Of course, internet was so bad I had to use my phone as a hotspot...)

CCV last week, didn't have any kind of dvd/blu-ray player, but we did get an HDMI cable so I could stream from my laptop. (Of course, internet was so bad I had to use my phone as a hotspot...)
Was the CCV internet issue room specific or throughout, do you think? We're there in a couple of weeks and will be very disappointed if we can't stream from a laptop to the TV. We didn't have too many issues doing the same from the Poly villas last year.

Some of the CCV rooms are essentially in the basement, under the main floor of the lodge which is elevated. This may impact WiFi reception if they do not have repeaters down there.

Was the CCV internet issue room specific or throughout, do you think? We're there in a couple of weeks and will be very disappointed if we can't stream from a laptop to the TV. We didn't have too many issues doing the same from the Poly villas last year.
It was intermittent even within our room. We were on a bit of a corner of the building, so may just not have had good coverage. I didn't really have a problem in other areas of the resort.

No DVD in the new SSR rooms but the front desk has some and you can pick one up or request to have it dropped off and installed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter