DVC resale contract- waiting for a response

HappyDisneyWife

Powered by pixie dust & espresso
I am wondering about DVC Magic Resales specifically… I’ve watched their site for a long time, but have never worked with them before, and I’ve recently put in an offer. I haven’t heard anything for a few days now (I even sent a follow-up email just checking if they received it)… is this normal practice? I mean, I’m not expecting a response from the seller immediately (it took a long time with Fidelity too), but I would appreciate an acknowledgment at the very least.

I’m also concerned that a few of their listings are waaaay out of date (as in banked 2018 points 😳), but are earmarked as “new.” Are they just super slow? And what are the odds that these *new* listings are old & sold?! Does anyone have experience with them?

I'm slightly impatient and haven't ever had anyone take that long to respond back. I'm the kind of person that would pass on that and start looking for the next one. I just don't feel that's good practice. I would at the very least expect a broker response saying they'll contact the seller or something like that.

I'm slightly impatient and haven't ever had anyone take that long to respond back. I'm the kind of person that would pass on that and start looking for the next one. I just don't feel that's good practice. I would at the very least expect a broker response saying they'll contact the seller or something like that.
I agree & I’m very tempted to!!

(But that contract would’ve rounded out my DVC portfolio so nicely 😆🤩)

Their most updated post on their FB page is from April, I've also seen listings on their site that mention 22/23 points. Maybe they're just bad about maintaining their website?

I dislike everything about their site. Their layout and search engine sucks. The moving bar is so distracting. I took them off my search list.

Same thing. I put in an offer there - nothing, then followed up - nothing. I liked the contract, but at this point, don’t even want to deal with the listing party.

Same thing. I put in an offer there - nothing, then followed up - nothing. I liked the contract, but at this point, don’t even want to deal with the listing party.
That’s pretty much where I’m at now. It’s sad though. I just wanted to at least be acknowledged by the broker. Oh well.

I've read a lot of complaints of this site just never responding. I don‘t think it’s currently operating as a business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter