DVC Membership satisfaction survey

houseofduck

DIS Veteran
I just received a survey regarding my satisfaction with my DVC membership. I expressed my disappointment with the way Riviera is being handled and the initial 2020 point reallocation.

Anyone else get a survey?

I got one! Didn't get a magnet or glossy Riviera brochure, but got this.

I just received a survey regarding my satisfaction with my DVC membership. I expressed my disappointment with the way Riviera is being handled and the initial 2020 point reallocation.

Anyone else get a survey?

No survey here, but do you mind sharing(or providing a link) to why you are disappointed in how Riviera is being handled?

We got one. Haven’t done it yet because we were at Disney. Headed home now so I will be doing it and providing my thoughts on the rescinded 2020 allocation and the direction things are headed (ie new resale restrictions for Riviera).

Never got one. My response would also be disappointed with the attempted change to the point chart and the resale restrictions.

Never got one. My response would also be disappointed with the attempted change to the point chart and the resale restrictions.
Ditto. But that said, none of the surveys I have ever received from DVC have had a means to provide that kind of feedback. Usually, it just makes a statement and you get to agree or disagree. Sometimes they ask why you agreed or disagreed. I'm probably better off sending a note to Member Satisfaction, than filling out their survey. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter