DVC Members 800 # busy for last 2 days

Still busy today! WTH? i got through on the 407 number but its a 20 minute wait. I am trying to cancel the dining plan for a check in tomorrow, I sent them an email Monday about it after holding 20 minutes on monday and never getting through. They better not give me a hard time about this!

What's the 407 number? Is it a local FL number? Can anyone post it so the rest of us have it?:confused3

thanks!

Off hand I don't know it and can't look it up right now, but it is listed on the member website. Once you log in and look at your "account" page (I think) they list both numbers.

Sorry this is vague - good luck! :thumbsup2

Had to call MS today for the first time. Good thing I read this thread before I called so I wouldn't get upset over the wait. Took me 6 tries to get through and then was on hold for 25 minutes.

I talked to the gal while she was looking something up for me and she said that they don't think the phones will be that busy on March 1st. She said they should only be busy for a few hours that day, and that they thought the phones would be absolutely insane on March 15th when everyone else tries to call to get BLT.

I got right thru on last Sunday morning. Must be a timing thing. JP:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter