DVC Members 800 # busy for last 2 days

dweibel

The DVC members 800 number has been busy for me for the
last 2 days straight. I have never run into a busy DVC line
this long. Just wondering if its just me?

It's time to make the December vacation reservation! I needed something else, and gave up on the phone. I sent in an e-mail!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I called about 4 yesterday. It was busy the first time but when I hit re-dail I was right in and had two reservations in probably 10 minutes. (One was a DP which took longer)

I just tried for 30 mins to get through, then was on hold for 25 , then got a recording repeating 4 times in a row in rapid succession, one right after the other, " Hello this is rock, how may I assist you" before the line going dead.:confused3 There may have been a welcome home in the line also.

I called a little before 4 (5 EST) and it was busy. I kept redialing and kept getting a busy signal. I didn't have to do any business today, so I will try to get it done tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be easy for me.

I had problems earlier this week. Got right through on the (407) line though. Thank goodness for free nationwide long distance!

I got right in on my first call at about 10:30 AM this morning. I was advised of an approximate 20 minute wait time. After 23 minutes of waiting, I was able to book for December 6 2009. After that I asked to be transferred to member accounting and paid my annual dues. The whole thing was finished by 11:05. I'm sorry for those of you who are having any trouble, but it wasn't my experience today.

I called this afternoon, 3pm ish Florida time and got through after 10 or so minutes, using the 800 number.

I called today 2pm their time.
Was on hold 30 minutes.
Asked if they were always this busy, yes, but especially today.
There was an emergency and they all had to leave the building.
She said the best times to call are right when they open and right before they close.

ugh - been trying for two days and with no land line, and living on limited minutes...lol, I couldn't sit around for the "up to 25 minutes" wait...Guess I will try again first thing tomorrow morning.

I tried 4 times today before I got it to ring. I was on hold for about 20 minutes. I had to add a dining ressie, and the MS CM said they had a LOT of calls for RCI today. He said the RCI calls were outdistancing the early December calls.

I got right in on my first call at about 10:30 AM this morning. I was advised of an approximate 20 minute wait time. After 23 minutes of waiting, I was able to book for December 6 2009. After that I asked to be transferred to member accounting and paid my annual dues. The whole thing was finished by 11:05. I'm sorry for those of you who are having any trouble, but it wasn't my experience today.

We were on hold and talking to them at the same time for the same date :goodvibes I did get a busy signal four times before I got through, but I just kept hitting redial.

This was the first time I was calling, since becoming a DVC member. I had the same problem and was wondering if it was always this hard to make a reservation.
I kept on hitting redial and got through on the 5 or 6th try. Had to wait 10 mins. the first time, so I just hung up. The second time I tried it was a 15 min. wait. I decided I better wait or I would never be able to make a reservation. I hope this gets better and not worst. I would hate for it to be so difficult to make a reservation.

I called Sunday got thru in 8 min and made my Dec 09 ressie amd upgraded my March trip to a 1 bedroom at SSR no problems all in 15 min from first dialing till hangup:thumbsup2

I got a busy signal again today for the first 4-5 tries. Finally got through!! Didn't need a reservation, but I was able to talk to Member Accounting which is what I was hoping for. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter