Dumb Galaxy's Edge Question

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
I understand all the stuff relating to getting a Boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance but can you actually access the Star Wars land area at any time of the day to enjoy the rest of the land or are you only allowed to enter within your allotted time slot. Also can you ride the Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run ride anytime? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Yes, I believe you can access the area. It was certainly possible in the before times. the only other exception - beyond Rise - was the other reserved places, such as the Cantina.

I understand all the stuff relating to getting a Boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance but can you actually access the Star Wars land area at any time of the day to enjoy the rest of the land or are you only allowed to enter within your allotted time slot. Also can you ride the Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run ride anytime? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Yes MFSR and Galaxy’s edge are completely accessible. MFSR is a standby line so you can always check the wait times.

Yes, you can spend all day there if you want. We just went a week or so ago and spent a lot of time just wandering and filming. It’s a very cool land.

Great question. With social distancing, the stores may have queues to enter.

You can also use Galaxy’s Edge as a path to get from Toy Story Land to the front of the park. Just not too close to closing time; they do close it then.

You also have to reserve a time if you want to build a droid or lightsaber

Reservation also needed for Oga’s, and all the qs use mobile order so if you’re wanting qs it’s best to order before you want to eat to ensure you get the time slot you want. More of an issue at Docking Bay 7 I think than the milk stand or Ronto.

Along with this question... Is there a better experience coming in one entrance to the land vs the other? It might be quicker for us to come from Toy Story Land because of our touring plan, but will that ruin the effect?

Thanks!

Along with this question... Is there a better experience coming in one entrance to the land vs the other? It might be quicker for us to come from Toy Story Land because of our touring plan, but will that ruin the effect?

Thanks!
No - the Imagineers did a good job with both entrances!

Thanks!

I preferred the main entrance, near Muppets. It’s like you are making your way into town. Don’t want to spoil it but when you use that entrance, the first part you come to is on the outskirts of the outpost and then there is a path connecting to the outpost. That being said, going in the other way won’t ruin it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter