Driving back now... new most hated thing!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by melanielll, Dec 16, 2016.

1. melanielll

melanielll Mouseketeer

The trip was fine overall... but i cannot stand the battery powered bubble makers that they sell in the parks. It is obnoxious to allow your child to hose people down with bubbles. Grrrrrr.

Amy&Dan likes this.
  2. MeghanEmily

MeghanEmily Mouseketeer

Noticed a lot of these for the first time really on this past trip. They're everywhere. I can see both sides (maybe because I'm still a child and I like bubbles,) but definitely up to parents to control appropriate bubble use! Our funniest experience with them was watching the grown woman selling them trying to fix a broken one and staring so intensely as the sad bubble blobs oozed out of the top of the bubble maker and wouldn't go anywhere. She looked so confused that it struck us funny.

3. ActionComics25

ActionComics25 Earning My Ears

We leaned into it on our last trip. My 6'7" husband would run through the bubbles waving his arms and going "WEEEEE!" anytime there was an abundance of bubbles.

4. Deanie1

Deanie1 DIS Veteran

What? First I have to navigate the crowds and now there will be bubbles everywhere? :sad2:

5. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

I agree! They were everywhere, and with the wind, were really a nuisance! It was bad for me when the bubbles would burst on my glasses and camera lens!! Or, when you were in line and had no where to escape them!