Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas | 01/28/19

Are the podcasts not going up on iTunes anymore? I'm not seeing this one or the last Dining Show in my apple podcast app.

Are the podcasts not going up on iTunes anymore? I'm not seeing this one or the last Dining Show in my apple podcast app.
They'll go up eventually, but it just takes quite a while in some cases these days. Their focus has shifted substantially over to a priority on Youtube views now.

:( For those of us who still listen (I love hearing them as I commute to and from work) I worry that one day they will give up on us completely. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be watching YouTube video versions as I drive!

:( For those of us who still listen (I love hearing them as I commute to and from work) I worry that one day they will give up on us completely. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be watching YouTube video versions as I drive!
I hear you, same with me. It's not practical for most people, but I personally just rip the youtube videos to an mp3 file so that I can listen to the shows more timely. But yeah, we audio listeners are absolutely not a priority any more.

I hear you, same with me. It's not practical for most people, but I personally just rip the youtube videos to an mp3 file so that I can listen to the shows more timely. But yeah, we audio listeners are absolutely not a priority any more.

I'll have to try that! I was trying to think of a way to listen without using data.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter