Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas | 01/28/19

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJackie, Jan 28, 2019.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

In this episode, Tracey discusses her recent experience checking out what's different aboard Royal Caribbean's newest Oasis class ship - Symphony of the Seas.

2. pdarrah

pdarrah It's nice to know you are real, too

Are the podcasts not going up on iTunes anymore? I'm not seeing this one or the last Dining Show in my apple podcast app.

Spencer Wright likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. McCoy

McCoy Mouseketeer

They'll go up eventually, but it just takes quite a while in some cases these days. Their focus has shifted substantially over to a priority on Youtube views now.

5. pdarrah

pdarrah It's nice to know you are real, too

:( For those of us who still listen (I love hearing them as I commute to and from work) I worry that one day they will give up on us completely. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be watching YouTube video versions as I drive!

tink1970 likes this.
  6. McCoy

McCoy Mouseketeer

I hear you, same with me. It's not practical for most people, but I personally just rip the youtube videos to an mp3 file so that I can listen to the shows more timely. But yeah, we audio listeners are absolutely not a priority any more.

Spencer Wright likes this.
  7. Spencer Wright

Spencer Wright Constantly craving a zebra dome...

I'll have to try that! I was trying to think of a way to listen without using data.

8. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

The latest episodes of the podcast are on iTunes.

Sometimes there is a publishing issue and they don't always get published to iTunes right away.

This is not a matter of us not thinking our audio listeners are a priority.

9. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Nicely done, really enjoyed watching this. And always enjoy the comraderie between Tracey and the guys, and the "suite" jokes. :)

hertamaniac and TheMaxRebo like this.
  10. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting - now I know how I am spending my lunch hour tomorrow!

SorcererHeidi likes this.