Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas | 01/28/19

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
Are the podcasts not going up on iTunes anymore? I'm not seeing this one or the last Dining Show in my apple podcast app.

McCoy

Mouseketeer
Are the podcasts not going up on iTunes anymore? I'm not seeing this one or the last Dining Show in my apple podcast app.
They'll go up eventually, but it just takes quite a while in some cases these days. Their focus has shifted substantially over to a priority on Youtube views now.

• pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
    :( For those of us who still listen (I love hearing them as I commute to and from work) I worry that one day they will give up on us completely. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be watching YouTube video versions as I drive!

McCoy

Mouseketeer
    :( For those of us who still listen (I love hearing them as I commute to and from work) I worry that one day they will give up on us completely. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be watching YouTube video versions as I drive!
    I hear you, same with me. It's not practical for most people, but I personally just rip the youtube videos to an mp3 file so that I can listen to the shows more timely. But yeah, we audio listeners are absolutely not a priority any more.

Spencer Wright

Constantly craving a zebra dome...
    I hear you, same with me. It's not practical for most people, but I personally just rip the youtube videos to an mp3 file so that I can listen to the shows more timely. But yeah, we audio listeners are absolutely not a priority any more.
    I'll have to try that! I was trying to think of a way to listen without using data.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW