Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Becoming a Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent - 11/28

If you're going this route...please include 2-on-1 dates where a lovely evening is enjoyed by all, and then one potential agent is given a rose (aka Agent ID #), while one is sent home immediately. Oh the drama...

FINALIST: "Thank you for inviting me on this date, @WebmasterJohn. I would so love to be part of the Dreams Unlimited Travel family. As a token of my appreciation for simply being considered, I've brought you a homemade bread pudd-"

JOHN: "Get out."

They should announce the new hires "Bachelor-style", with John, Kevin, Tracey, etc. standing in front of all the finalists.

"___________, will you accept this Dreams Unlimited Travel agent ID #?"

Or give them random and impossible tasks to test their abilities like on Top Chef

John: "Ok finalists, you have 45 minutes ..."

Kevin: "30 minutes"

John: "stop correcting me"

Kevin: "Stop making mistakes"

John: "Ok, finalists you have 30 minutes to book a ocean view room at Art of Animation that fits 7 people, only using your left hand, and every third word in your note back to your client has to begin with the letter 'Q'. You time starts ... now!"

If you're going this route...please include 2-on-1 dates where a lovely evening is enjoyed by all, and then one potential agent is given a rose (aka Agent ID #), while one is sent home immediately. Oh the drama...
And do it virtually ... like on Skype ... so there's not TOO much drama.

The Dreams Unlimited Travel application form page has this update:

"IMPORTANT: As of 02/07/2017 we have received enough applications to identify the qualified people we need for this round of new agents. If you submit your application after 02/07/2017 we will keep it on file and refer to it only if we feel the need to bring on additional agents. Please only fill out the below form with the undertanding that we may not need additional agents until 2018 and that you will not be notified until such time."

To the powers that be: Please note there is a small spelling mistake on that notice. If you choose me I will be watching for this! :goofy: I thought we could all use a laugh today!
Good luck everyone. :earboy2:

Last edited:

I had hoped that at least some one from this thread had been chosen! :o
But hey, for the rest of us, let's us not lose heart. :goofy: We are Disney nerds after all. Hope is in our DNA. Wishing that Dreams Unlimited gets so much more biz that they will need twice the agents in the future. :tinker:

I am already trying to be proactive for the next time dreams has some openings, and I am looking for ways to improve my resume. However, before I spend my time and money "investing in my future" I have one major question: As a canadian would I even be legally eligible to become an agent since the company is based in the USA?

I am already trying to be proactive for the next time dreams has some openings, and I am looking for ways to improve my resume. However, before I spend my time and money "investing in my future" I have one major question: As a canadian would I even be legally eligible to become an agent since the company is based in the USA?

Tracey is from Canada.

That was my originally thinking as well, but now I wonder if maybe she has dual citizenship which would allow her to work in both countries.
@DSNYDREAMER - Sorry if I overstep here, but thought maybe you can see if you choose to handle this question? Sorry if it's a bother, trying to be helpful, not a pest. :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!