Dreams Fund

I am so thankful that they made it out Ok!!!! Whatever we have that they need is their's! We don't have a quest machine to give credits (always too broke) but we have lots of extras of many items. We got tiki fountains and buried in treasure from our tdm if that helps!
Gsmile aka iamsnshine:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Zsmile

Hey gshawen its fantasmic_fantesy this is my dis screen name and i hope that stuff helps you get the credits needed :)

I am so thankful that they made it out Ok!!!! Whatever we have that they need is their's! We don't have a quest machine to give credits (always too broke) but we have lots of extras of many items. We got tiki fountains and buried in treasure from our tdm if that helps!
Gsmile aka iamsnshine:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Zsmile

We will take anything, if they dont need it we can always trade it or sell it to someone for something else. We appreciate anything you want to give.

I'm broke at the moment but if I get anything, I'll be sure to donate it, I do have a mickey surprise gift I have no use for, I'll donate that.

How is the fund going? I wish we could trade some TDM's. Thats the kind of thing we miss most when we are not playing :( the quest prizes.

How is the fund going? I wish we could trade some TDM's. Thats the kind of thing we miss most when we are not playing :( the quest prizes.

Doing pretty good so far, and we are running the accounts we made for them through the host rooms for prizes when we can. We are saving the TDM's for them right now in case they make it back 1 day before they expire, so they can enjoy them also. If they get ready to expire, we will use them for them.

The Dis people are very generous and we thank them all that have donated such wonderful gifts and the credits. We really appreciate the help we are receiving.

i will have FancyDreams up in my room, Pirate's Throne Room under princesstinytina if anyone wants to come make their donations. Thanks to all that have donated so far.

It is wonderful what you all are doing for fancy and sunny, my thoughts go out to them, I donated

6000 credits
2 magic tables
sorcerer hat
top hat

I hope it helps. :)

It is wonderful what you all are doing for fancy and sunny, my thoughts go out to them, I donated

6000 credits
2 magic tables
sorcerer hat
top hat

I hope it helps. :)

Yes, everything we can get helps and we appreciate your donation.

Thank you very much!

OMG!
You guys I am about to cry here.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am back to work today and was looking forward to being at work so I could get on the internet and catch up on here. I had no idea this was going on. Thank you for so many nice words and prayers... they mean so much to me.

We have had an awful New Ear so far. The fire topping the list. I know how fortunate I am that we are all fine and got out saftly. Everything in the house is a mess... the culprit was the dryer motor whic malfunctioned and overheated. Our Laundry room is on the same floor as the bedrooms so just about everything but the furniture is considered a loss due to the smoke damage. I am so thankful that the fire alarms were in order and that we were all awake when it happened. (8pm at night)
A note to all... PLease remember to stop running appliances when you go to bed. I have been know to let the dryer continue running as we go to sleep, and if this was the case on this night my story could have been worse.

I am eager to get back to normal life (which includes my VMK world!) but right now we are trying to make sense of this, find a place to stay which would be near Daycare and Sunnyme's Elementary school.
We do not have internet access at My mom's place and may not have it in our temporary residence. So for now I will just have access to disboards at work. (no VMK access at work :(
Your disney Kindness has touched my heart and we look forward to getting back to the game and our friends...all of you!

Thanks again for your kindness!!!:grouphug:

OMG!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am back to work today and was looking forward to being at work so I could get on the internet and catch up on here. I had no idea this was going on. Thank you for so many nice words and prayers... they mean so much to me.

We have had an awful New Ear so far. The fire topping the list. I know how fortunate I am that we are all fine and got out saftly. Everything in the house is a mess... the culprit was the dryer motor whic malfunctioned and overheated. Our Laundry room is on the same floor as the bedrooms so just about everything but the furniture is considered a loss due to the smoke damage. I am so thankful that the fire alarms were in order and that we were all awake when it happened. (8pm at night)
A note to all... PLease remember to stop running appliances when you go to bed. I have been know to let the dryer continue running as we go to sleep, and if this was the case on this night my story could have been worse.

I am eager to get back to normal life (which includes my VMK world!) but right now we are trying to make sense of this, find a place to stay which would be near Daycare and Sunnyme's Elementary school.
We do not have internet access at My mom's place and may not have it in our temporary residence. So for now I will just have access to disboards at work. (no VMK access at work :(
Your disney Kindness has touched my heart and we look forward to getting back to the game and our friends...all of you!

Hi Fancy

Glad to see you back, hope all is going better than it has this past week or so. We have you all in our prayers. Hopefully they can repair your house soon and you can get back on vmk with us, we miss you and Sunny. We will keep you both up to date on all the new items that come out as best we can, so you tell Sunny we have lots of surprises for him when he can get back on, maybe that will put a smile on his face.

We glove you both!!

Gas

OMG!

Good to hear from you fancy. We are keeping you and sunny in a good place. Tell Sunny we love him and he will not miss out on anything while you can not play. woot woot. Come on when you can to keep us updated on how you are doing.

OMG!

Hi Fancy! Hoping things are repaired quick for you and Sunny, keeping you all in prayers and thoughts. Let us know when you can how things are going :)
we miss ya'll.

I will be on until about 15 minutes before tonights host room if anyone wants to come donate.

Bump!
Happy to donate. Hope things get back to normal soon! Take care!
TikiKrissy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter