dream turning around.

Time4disney

Mouseketeer
The dream is turning around in the channel at this time. Looks like she is heading back to her dock.

Scotty69

DIS Veteran
Why is the dream turning around and going back to her slip? We are watching her on the web cam

Time4disney

Mouseketeer
Just posted this too. Could be a Medical Emergency... If that was the case they could have stopped further out at an open dock though.

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
We are also watching. Curiousity is peaking. Hope all the passengers and crew are OK.

PizzieDuster

DIS Veteran
I'm watching this too! I was wondering if I was seeing things from a different cam. :confused3 Must be an emergency...didn't even make it out the channel.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Buzz's Buddy

DIS Veteran
    I'm watching it too. I wonder what it could be so soon after leaving. :confused3 I know they've had to come back for people who were ill, but to come back so soon????

*Flower*

Needs to Win the Lottery!!
    I was checking to see if anyone had posted about this yet. We're watching the webcam also- and DH started freaking when she started to turn.

I hope that everything gets resolved in a timely manner..... and nobody is seriously ill!

• Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    I was watching and saw her starting to turn around, hope it's nothing too serious!!!

FWRR3

Engineer for "The Little FWRR"
    We talked to our friends on board, and they hadn't heard an announcement, but were going to dinner.

Time4disney

Mouseketeer
    If it was a Medical Emergency it would have been a lot easier to dock on the channel on the way out. Now they have to turn around again at dock after turning around in the channel.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!