dream turning around.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
    Administrator
    There was a fight on the cocoa side, that was the two men call. Totally separate incident.

austr98

Earning My Ears
    Looks like there where police, fire trucks, and other emergency vehicles. must have been a medical emergency

• mammacaryn

DIS Veteran
    I thought I heard the word "victim" thrown around there as well.
    A lot of that on the scanner-when I listened anyway-was at a bar called coconuts or something like that. Not on the ship. That wasn't a direct feed to what was at the ship, it was just a police scanner, the best I can tell.

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
    When she started turning around, I thought maybe a guest got unruly when he found out that they were showing a replay of Manchester United vs. Chelsea instead of the Super Bowl. :rotfl2:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!