dream turning around.

Time4disney

Mouseketeer
The dream is turning around in the channel at this time. Looks like she is heading back to her dock.

Why is the dream turning around and going back to her slip? We are watching her on the web cam

Just posted this too. Could be a Medical Emergency... If that was the case they could have stopped further out at an open dock though.

We are also watching. Curiousity is peaking. Hope all the passengers and crew are OK.

I'm watching this too! I was wondering if I was seeing things from a different cam. :confused3 Must be an emergency...didn't even make it out the channel.

I'm watching it too. I wonder what it could be so soon after leaving. :confused3 I know they've had to come back for people who were ill, but to come back so soon????

I was checking to see if anyone had posted about this yet. We're watching the webcam also- and DH started freaking when she started to turn.

I hope that everything gets resolved in a timely manner..... and nobody is seriously ill!

I was watching and saw her starting to turn around, hope it's nothing too serious!!!

We talked to our friends on board, and they hadn't heard an announcement, but were going to dinner.

If it was a Medical Emergency it would have been a lot easier to dock on the channel on the way out. Now they have to turn around again at dock after turning around in the channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter