Download DVC membership

Salf777

Mouseketeer
Ok I know this has been answered a dozen times but I can figure it out. I have watched the videos and it doesn’t solve my problem I am trying to download my DVC membership card for the wallet in my iPhone. I go into the Disney app and click on magic mobile. It opens and my annual passes are there but no option for DVC membership? I click on the little “plus” sign in the upper right corner and it says everyone has a pass? I have tried logging out and in again but still never have the option. If I click on my profile it shows my DVC membership so I know it’s all linked. I am a white card member don’t know if that matters. Can someone help? It’s driving me crazy

It is not something different. It is the Magic Mobile pass. Doesn’t matter the design.

Once it’s loaded into the wallet, click on the tope right to see the details and your affliations show up. It should show DVC Y for those eligible for membership extras.

If you are grandfathered in, it might be wrong and show DVc ND..they are working on that.

It is not something different. It is the Magic Mobile pass. Doesn’t matter the design.

Once it’s loaded into the wallet, click on the tope right to see the details and your affliations show up. It should show DVC Y for those eligible for membership extras.

If you are grandfathered in, it might be wrong and show DVc ND..they are working on that.

oh my! Thanks so much! It was driving me crazy I was looking for a different pass. It’s all there you saved me from going crazy. Literally been working on it for a week

I hate it.

And yes, I'm grandfathered in on my contracts, but it's still showing me as DVC ND.

We'll be there next week.

Gonna just carry a physical card just in case if it's not fixed before then.

Oh, by the way....I hate it.

I hate it.

And yes, I'm grandfathered in on my contracts, but it's still showing me as DVC ND.

I get it. Same situation for me. I will be there end of March and hoping it is resolved by then, or I'm gonna hate it too!

I hate it.

Don't worry, IT is all over it. It will be fixed by the end of Jan. And if it isn't, rest assured all those CM's that have been telling people they will only accept alternative membership proof other that a DVC Y, until the end of Jan, will get properly updated and trained by the time operations open on 2/1. Promise, you will have no issues.

Is the DVC nd or y on the front....???....I downloaded to apple wallet but cannot see the back of the card.....

Is the DVC nd or y on the front....???....I downloaded to apple wallet but cannot see the back of the card.....

Not sure about Apple wallet, but in Google Pay, there is a "details" button at the bottom that shows all your affiliations.

On screenshots from Apple phones, I have seen where the actual DVC member number appears, but when I go to Google Pay, open the card and click details, I see my name (Ticket Holder), DVC Y, Annual (Affiliations), but my member number is not there, If I click show code, the numbers and letters below the QR code are not my DVC number. Am I missing something?

On screenshots from Apple phones, I have seen where the actual DVC member number appears, but when I go to Google Pay, open the card and click details, I see my name (Ticket Holder), DVC Y, Annual (Affiliations), but my member number is not there, If I click show code, the numbers and letters below the QR code are not my DVC number. Am I missing something?
In my Apple Wallet, the number on my card is not my DVC member number nor my Club ID. It’s a number that’s in the format of a MB number. In MDE My Account, My Profile, Memberships and Passes, it’s my DVC Club ID. So the one in the Wallet is a different number.

Well, at least that did return a number. It doesn't appear to be the same number on my old membership card though. I guess my membership number just isn't anyplace I can find it using either the MDE app or Google pay on an Android phone.

Well, at least that did return a number. It doesn't appear to be the same number on my old membership card though. I guess my membership number just isn't anyplace I can find it using either the MDE app or Google pay on an Android phone.
The Disney MagicMobile Pass that they've added these Affiliations to is not specific to DVC. It was created last year so that you can use your smartphone like at MagicBand at the WDW Theme Parks.

The Disney MagicMobile Pass that they've added these Affiliations to is not specific to DVC. It was created last year so that you can use your smartphone like at MagicBand at the WDW Theme Parks.
Correct, the number is similar to a Magic Band number.

I’m not sure, but have you tried using someone else’s DVC membership card to see if there’s a problem with your card? You can ask a friend to check how he works or find it on the Internet, for example, try to find it on torrent. I would look at proxy-rarbg.org, a great and tested site where there are no viruses. Maybe there are copies of this membership card.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter