Dover England *live* July 10th

Traffic. Operation Stack is in force M20 closed. Trucks stacked and queuing through Dover. Marshalled by police. Use M2 today.

Wow, that is a lovely sight. Not long now till we are there.

Getting a bit worried about the traffic though. We were planning on using the M20 so will probably use A2 now. Is the local traffic ok?

Sorry to say local traffic on A20 is gridlocked the rest is fine. Lorries stacked.Ok at the port entrance the pier I normally use to take photos on is closed today for security reasons IE the Magic, nice coaches going in empty assume are DCL coaches no one out at this time. Posted photo on my live blog will not upload here.

I can't upload at the moment here will try again but look at blog To Russia with Mickey bars.

Last edited:
image-jpg.108899

Love this picture! Hope you enjoyed your morning visit to the Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter