Dover England *live* July 10th

DISNEY FANTASY

DIS Veteran
Traffic. Operation Stack is in force M20 closed. Trucks stacked and queuing through Dover. Marshalled by police. Use M2 today.

toffeecushion

Earning My Ears
Wow, that is a lovely sight. Not long now till we are there.

Getting a bit worried about the traffic though. We were planning on using the M20 so will probably use A2 now. Is the local traffic ok?

DISNEY FANTASY

DIS Veteran
Sorry to say local traffic on A20 is gridlocked the rest is fine. Lorries stacked.Ok at the port entrance the pier I normally use to take photos on is closed today for security reasons IE the Magic, nice coaches going in empty assume are DCL coaches no one out at this time. Posted photo on my live blog will not upload here.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• DISNEY FANTASY

DIS Veteran
    I can't upload at the moment here will try again but look at blog To Russia with Mickey bars.

Last edited:

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!