Dover England *live* July 10th

Ahh....lovely to see but sad too as I was on that cruise and remember waking up at 5.30, seeing we had docked and I sat on the verandah for about 10 mins soaking up the beautiful scenery. Then felt so sad that we had to get off in a few hours so I dived back into bed in protest until 7.30!! Was a wonderful cruise though.

ugh... that is the worst feeling in the world!!! The morning of disembarking! I hate that sick feeling. I always have another cruise upcoming to combat those blues!!!

I can't wait to check out the pics later and thanks to those who shared!

We also disembarked on Friday and the cruise was simply amazing. We are still in London and fly home tomorrow so we are running out of steam after three weeks but wow what a trip! Seven countries for us.

Enjoy everyone!
Heather

I can't wait to check out the pics later and thanks to those who shared!

We also disembarked on Friday and the cruise was simply amazing. We are still in London and fly home tomorrow so we are running out of steam after three weeks but wow what a trip! Seven countries for us.

Enjoy everyone!
Heather
Glad you enjoyed it but the London sun has gone and we have slight rain now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter