Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Does the Medium Sketch Tote have good placement on it? I want to order online but am nervous as I would like a full Tinkerbell on one side or the other...

Thanks for the update, Cupcake! :thumbsup2

I'm holding out for the blue-lined satchel comic bag!
Got plenty of black and white with red stuff on them. :)

Does the Medium Sketch Tote have good placement on it? I want to order online but am nervous as I would like a full Tinkerbell on one side or the other...

Ah, the same chances as any other bag for the sketch.
Some have had good luck on here, but many haven't.

When it came to my sketches, I personally hand-picked mine at disney.

Cupcake2008... Thanks for the pics. Seems the 40th collection has been replenished. During my 10/22-10/29 I looked at disney dooneys everyday and there were no wristlets to be found. Also, from the pics seems the bucket bags are also in stock.:goodvibes

It's a decent size, so I would think your chances are very good. :thumbsup2

Ah, the same chances as any other bag for the sketch.
Some have had good luck on here, but many haven't.

When it came to my sketches, I personally hand-picked mine at disney.

Thanks for the advice! I was just thinking since they have the discount online right now I would take a chance... If I dont like the placement can I send it back and request a dfferent one? I really want it so I can take it with me on my next trip :goodvibes The other question I had is will the discount be better on Cyber Monday as I noticed last year was 25% as well?

Thanks for the advice! I was just thinking since they have the discount online right now I would take a chance... If I dont like the placement can I send it back and request a dfferent one? I really want it so I can take it with me on my next trip :goodvibes The other question I had is will the discount be better on Cyber Monday as I noticed last year was 25% as well?

Sorry, you can't. I know, it bites.

But, you can order several and send back the ones that you don't want. There have been several of us here that have done that. Thing is though, you have to spend some BIG BUCKS to do that. But, at least it improves your chances of you getting your dream bag.

Sorry, you can't. I know, it bites.

But, you can order several and send back the ones that you don't want. There have been several of us here that have done that. Thing is though, you have to spend some BIG BUCKS to do that. But, at least it improves your chances of you getting your dream bag.

Couldn't you send it back as an exchange?

Couldn't you send it back as an exchange?

No, not my experience or some others here.
You CAN return it and like mlittig said, pay for the shipping, too.
And then order another one, but no discount if one is not available when you re-order.

HTH! :)

I believe that the discount on Black Friday was 25% and then it jumped to 30% on Cyber Monday. That may not be quite right, but I know that there was more of a discount on Monday because I remember that some people called to try to get the additional discount on their Friday orders. It could just have been 20% and then 25% though.:confused3

Just wanted to share some Dooney pictures from today. Uptown Jeweler's at the MK had new comic print with the blue trim and the small black barrel only. Epcot did not have anything new.

The new comics mixed in with the Balloon bags
ry%3D400

Wristlet and baby barrell
ry%3D400

Comic Barrell
ry%3D400

Lots of 40th Bags
ry%3D400

Lots of Sketches
ry%3D400

MouseGears at Epcot
ry%3D400

Can anyone tell me about the pink cases that surround the black comic bag? I'm assuming laptop and Ipad cases but is there an ereader size? I need a cover for a Kindle Fire.

Thanks!

Just wanted to share some Dooney pictures from today. Uptown Jeweler's at the MK had new comic print with the blue trim and the small black barrel only. Epcot did not have anything new.

The new comics mixed in with the Balloon bags
ry%3D400

Anyone know what the red sleeve in the middle is? Actually in this pic it's the brownish one. I copied the wrong pic, in the baby barrel pic there's a red one with a mickey head on the front. I kinda like that maybe for my ipad...

Also do we know if the red satchel is the same size as the Dream satchel? I'm wondering how much it holds.

MomWhoLovesDisney/Kathy: Did you have the Dream Satchel, did you like it?

Thanks!

yes anyone knows what the red one with a little mickey head is for ( what use I mean ) ????
thanks

Does anyone have a picture of the weekender on their arm or next to another bag for comparison? I know it's big, but I'd like to see just how big. I can't believe I'm considering it, but I keep dreaming about having it as a carry-on for my cruise in June! :cloud9: Thanks!

yes anyone knows what the red one with a little mickey head is for ( what use I mean ) ????
thanks

They are Ipad or "tablet" cases. I looked at one today at HS to see what it was for you. I snapped a pic of the dimensions and can post it later if you would like. It's actually a very bright pink color and not red. Comes in dark brown and black as well.

In other news I was unsuccessful in my attempt to view the new comic red bags. DTD just had the blue wristlet and little black barrell. DHS did not have any comic. :confused3

They are Ipad or "tablet" cases. I looked at one today at HS to see what it was for you. I snapped a pic of the dimensions and can post it later if you would like. It's actually a very bright pink color and not red. Comes in dark brown and black as well.

In other news I was unsuccessful in my attempt to view the new comic red bags. DTD just had the blue wristlet and little black barrell. DHS did not have any comic. :confused3
thank you I might be tempted by a new Ipad cover / case :thumbsup2

Thanks! Dimensions would be great! Sending you pixie dust in your search for the comic bag pixiedust:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter