Don't think I'll be using that $99 voucher....

mermaid96

Glad 2be Duquette free!
.... I called about it and I can't have the kids in the stateroom because there were only 2 people in the original room (strange rule I thought considering I would be paying the regular rate for them) and you HAVE to get the same category you had before so we couldn't get cheaper adjoining rooms either. I'm rather disappointed.

Hey Mermaid,
I think you should try calling again. I recently booked my return cruise and they automatically bumped me to the next category up. In my case, I went from a category 11 to a category 10 guaranteed. Perhaps when you get bumped up the stateroom will accommodate 4 people.

By the way, we were on the same cruise in January and I missed the meet. I was looking forward to meeting you but with all the excitment I forgot about the meet.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Mary

Mermaid, that stinks! I think you should try to call again, maybe someone else would have better info or at least a better answer!

Chattyaholic, Mermaid left them home last time....I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her house if she told them she was leaving them home again!!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest